News tagged with "europe"
- Bulgaria is the last in the price of labour in EuropeAdministrator • 2021-05-06 00:30:16On average, for Europe, labour costs (salary plus social security) amounts to 28 euros per hour of work. Their amount is formed by the gross salary and additional deductions, such as social insurance, BNT reported.
- Gazprom's share of the gas market in Europe was 32.2% in 2020.Administrator • 2021-04-29 20:30:03Gazprom's share of the gas market in Europe was 32.2 per cent in 2020, according to a presentation by Gazprom on the occasion of Investor Day. The document states that despite difficult conditions over the past year, Gazprom's sales in Europe were among the top five in the company's history, TASS said, quoted by BTA.
- 'Morgan Stanley': Europe's summer leave season is in jeopardyAdministrator • 2021-03-18 18:30:13Europe may be facing another failing summer tourist season as COVID-19 cases increase, and the spread of the vaccine is so slow that it threatens with a major blow to the economies of Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece, a Morgan Stanley bank team said.
- TBI Bank strengthens its presence in Europe as it enters Lithuanian marketAdministrator • 2021-03-16 20:30:03TBI Bank, one of the fastest growing “phygital” banks in Southeast Europe, operating mainly in Bulgaria, Romania and with banking activities in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Poland, officially enters the Lithuanian market.
- Over 10,000 freight trains have shipped goods between China and Europe for 2020.Administrator • 2021-01-19 23:30:16In 2020, regular freight trains between China and Europe saw an increase globally, which has played an important role in stabilizing international supply chains and industries, as well as in the joint fight against the China-Europe pandemic, Radio China reports.
- Marinela Petrova becomes Chairman of the Board of Development Bank of the Council of EuropeAdministrator • 2020-12-11 22:30:03Deputy Minister of Finance Marinela Petrova becomes Chairman of the Management Board of the Council of Europe Development Bank (BRSE/), the Ministry of Finance reports.
- The investment treaty between China and Europe is a matter of timeAdministrator • 2020-11-27 00:30:15Yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese President Xi Jinping held a phone call. During it, Xi Jinping assured Merkel that Beijing wishes to continue close cooperation and contacts with the European Union on important projects and to make the necessary efforts to successfully conclude the negotiations on the investment treaty between the two countries, so that it would give impetus to deepening their partnership, reports Radio China.
- Cyprus, Montenegro and Romania with biggest drop in foreign tourists in EuropeAdministrator • 2020-11-13 21:30:03The biggest drop in the number of foreign tourists to Europe due to the coronavirus pandemic was noted in Cyprus /85 per cent/, Montenegro /84 per cent/and Romania /80 per cent/, according to a report by the European Travel Commission (ETC), quoted by the Serbian website “Biznis and Finance”.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15