News tagged with "europe"
- Nightmare forecast for tourism in EuropeAdministrator • 2020-04-30 15:30:17EU tourism could lose half this year's turnover, European Commission figures quoted by Vice President Vera Jourova, according to European agencies.
- Olaf Scholz: Europe needs a clear signal of solidarityAdministrator • 2020-04-08 03:30:17The European Union can now show solidarity by approving the three fiscal measures aimed at minimising the effects of the COVID-19 crisis. This was stated today before talks with his EU colleagues, German Finance Minister Olaf Scholz, quoted by DPA.
- The outbreak has slowed pace in Europe. Markets intensifiedAdministrator • 2020-04-06 21:30:17The week started positively for markets today, and the hope of Europe heading towards a possible coronavirus peak has energised investors, although the atmosphere continues to be alarming, France Press and BTA reported.
- At least one million lost their jobs in Europe in 2 weeksAdministrator • 2020-04-02 07:30:17At least one million people have lost their jobs in Europe in the past two weeks, according to the latest survey by the European Trade Union Confederation (ECP), Euronews reported, quoted by Focus.
- IMF adopts secure deep recession in Europe in 2020 because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-30 21:30:16The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said today that the onset of a deep recession on the European continent in 2020 seems certain due to the severe economic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic, France Press reported.
- Europe's food supply chain comes under increasing pressureAdministrator • 2020-03-26 21:30:16The bitter truth is that it is in these circumstances that capacity in the supply chain will be tested by COVID-19. As the pandemic deepens in Europe, Bo Zhou, chief executive of specialist supply chain software FuturMaster, shares his experience. According to him, everything that seems normal every day becomes completely impossible during the pandemic.
- Scary news about automotive in Europe!Administrator • 2020-03-18 08:30:16Car maker Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is temporarily shutting most of its plants in Europe because of the coronavirus outbreak.
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16
They put on auction an appetizing resort property of 70 acres by the sea in Burgas
Administrator • 2020-05-30 07:30:17