News tagged with "europe"
- Over 10,000 freight trains have shipped goods between China and Europe for 2020.Administrator • 2021-01-19 23:30:16In 2020, regular freight trains between China and Europe saw an increase globally, which has played an important role in stabilizing international supply chains and industries, as well as in the joint fight against the China-Europe pandemic, Radio China reports.
- Marinela Petrova becomes Chairman of the Board of Development Bank of the Council of EuropeAdministrator • 2020-12-11 22:30:03Deputy Minister of Finance Marinela Petrova becomes Chairman of the Management Board of the Council of Europe Development Bank (BRSE/), the Ministry of Finance reports.
- The investment treaty between China and Europe is a matter of timeAdministrator • 2020-11-27 00:30:15Yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese President Xi Jinping held a phone call. During it, Xi Jinping assured Merkel that Beijing wishes to continue close cooperation and contacts with the European Union on important projects and to make the necessary efforts to successfully conclude the negotiations on the investment treaty between the two countries, so that it would give impetus to deepening their partnership, reports Radio China.
- Cyprus, Montenegro and Romania with biggest drop in foreign tourists in EuropeAdministrator • 2020-11-13 21:30:03The biggest drop in the number of foreign tourists to Europe due to the coronavirus pandemic was noted in Cyprus /85 per cent/, Montenegro /84 per cent/and Romania /80 per cent/, according to a report by the European Travel Commission (ETC), quoted by the Serbian website “Biznis and Finance”.
- 200 airports in Europe could go bankrupt because of COVID crisisAdministrator • 2020-10-29 20:30:03Nearly 200 airports in Europe could go into bankruptcy amid the coronavius crisis, which has led to a sharp reduction in flights.
- They named the advantage of the US and China over EuropeAdministrator • 2020-10-21 12:30:16The abundance of tech companies looking to get into the stock exchange has been defined as one of the main advantages of the U.S. and China economies over the European one. This conclusion came to the authors of a study conducted by the consulting company McKinsey, cited by CNBC.
- European Commission promotes capital markets in EuropeAdministrator • 2020-09-24 23:30:15The European Commission has published a new ambitious action plan to promote the Capital Markets Union (CCP) in the European Union in the years to come. The EU's top priority today is to ensure Europe's recovery from the only economic crisis of its kind caused by the coronavius. The development of EU capital markets and the provision of access to market finance will be crucial to achieving this objective.
- Zuckerberg threatens with downloading Facebook and Instagram from EuropeAdministrator • 2020-09-24 00:30:16The Irish Data Protection Commission decided last month that Facebook should not “transfer” private data of its European Union users to the US, but store it on servers in the EU, for fear that data would be monitored by the US.
A confused vignette will already be able to correct
Administrator • 2021-03-02 00:30:04
Check the health of the bee families
Administrator • 2021-03-01 23:30:03
First Investment Bank launches entirely online credit
Administrator • 2021-03-01 22:30:03