News tagged with "european"
- Lagarde: European economy could shrink by 15% over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-23 22:30:17European Central Bank (EBC) chief Christine Lagarde told European leaders today that the coronavirus pandemic could reduce their gross domestic product by 15 percent, Reuters reported, citing a diplomatic source.
- European tourism struggles to save summer season after loosening restrictionsAdministrator • 2020-04-22 19:30:19There are no tourists in the complexes of Villa Galle (Vila Gale's) now. The company calls from its site - “stay home.”
- The European Council will discuss Eurogroup proposals on 23 AprilAdministrator • 2020-04-11 07:30:05European Council President Charles Michel announced that he was convening on 23 April a video conference of EU Heads of State or Government to discuss the Eurogroup's proposals to overcome the economic consequences of the COVID-19 epidemic.
- EU Commissioner: The collapse of a European economy means a collapse across the EUAdministrator • 2020-04-07 06:30:04The collapse of the economy of a European country will cause economic consequences for the entire continent. This opinion expressed on Monday, 6 April, European Commissioner for the Internal Market Thierry Breton, speaking to the television channel LCI, TACC reports.
- European exchanges light green after COVID-19 delay signalsAdministrator • 2020-04-07 03:30:17European stock exchanges turned green in trading on Monday, with major indexes rising between 2% and 4% amid preliminary signals of a slowdown in the spread of coronavirus and COVID-19 mortality rates in the European epidemic worst hit countries - Spain and Italy, as well as in France and Germany.
- European exchanges collapse to 4-year lows after travel ban to USAdministrator • 2020-03-13 00:30:08European exchanges kicked off trading on Thursday with brutal declines of over 6 percent toward near four-year lows amid a sprawling coronavirus pandemic on the old continents with the epicentre of the viral outbreak - Italy, BHP reports.
- Here's which car is European Car of the Year for 2020. VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-06 22:30:05The winner of the European Car of the Year 2020 (European Car of 2020) competition was to be announced during the opening of the 90th Geneva car salon on the eve of the first press day of the exhibition.
They provided Bulgartransgaz with a land plot for construction in Svishtovsko
Administrator • 2020-06-04 00:30:16
Because of EU funding Bulgaria could invest more in high technologies
Administrator • 2020-06-03 22:30:18
NRA and businesses united around proposals for amendments to Ordinance N-18 (Video)
Administrator • 2020-06-03 21:30:17