News tagged with "february"
- National Bank: Gross external debt of the country in February was 33 826.7 million eurosAdministrator • 2020-04-29 02:30:16The country's gross external debt at the end of February 2020 is 33 826.7 million euros (52 percent of gross domestic product /GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Industrial Production Slowed in the Euro Area in February, while Bulgaria Reports GrowthAdministrator • 2020-04-17 07:30:17Industrial production in the euro area fell in February, a month before the introduction of restrictive measures against the spread of coronavirus, according to Eurostat data published today, quoted by France Press.
- More women shopped online in FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-14 09:30:15In February, at the time of the peak of the COVID-19 outbreak, a growing number of women shopped online, data from a report by market research agency QuestMobile showed.
- Total exports of Bulgaria increased by 2.7 percent in the period January - FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-11 13:30:18In the period January - February 2020 Bulgaria total exported goods amounting to 9 666.5 Million BGN which is by 2.7 percent more compared to the same period of 2019, the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute show. In February 2020 the total exports of goods amounted to BGN 4 770.4 million and increased by 1.6 percent compared to the same month of the previous year.
- German exports are up, but trade with China marks sharp decline in FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-10 16:30:16German exports surprisingly rose in February, but trade with China marked a sharp contraction in the first two months of the year after the coronavirus tightened grips around the Chinese economy, DPA and BTA reported.
- NSI: 508 thousand foreigners were in Bulgaria in February, almost 10 thousand of them — ItaliansAdministrator • 2020-03-28 12:30:16In February, on the verge of the coronavirus pandemic, Bulgaria was visited by a total of 508,008 foreigners, 42% of them were here for excursion or holiday purposes. This is what NSI data published a few minutes ago show. The rest of them were here for professional purposes, visiting, for treatment or something else.
- China Consumer Price Index for February rose to 5.2%Administrator • 2020-03-12 00:30:21China's consumer price index for the month of February has risen to 5.2 percent year-on-year, but analysts expect it to drop as the country's outbreak subsides, Radio China reports.
The state will no longer pay insurances to callcenters
Administrator • 2021-03-05 21:30:05
Elon Musk lost $6.2bn a day
Administrator • 2021-03-05 20:30:14
Seychelles open its borders to all states from March 25
Administrator • 2021-03-05 19:30:16