News tagged with "fibank"
- Fibank presents customers with VISA card the Apple Pay serviceAdministrator • 2020-11-04 07:30:15Fibank (First Investment Bank) today offers its customers with an issued debit or credit card VISA service Apple Pay — a more secure, safe and confidential payment method that allows customers to avoid handing their payment card to others, touching the physical buttons or cash-handling — and also uses the power of an iPhone to protect every single transaction.
- Credit “Agrosupport” from Fibank in support of Bulgarian agricultureAdministrator • 2020-10-08 10:30:15This year, apart from the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent deteriorated economic situation, was marked by drought and bad weather conditions that affected one of the most important economic sectors in Bulgaria — agriculture.
- A major foreign investor from Western Europe became a shareholder in FibankAdministrator • 2020-07-03 11:30:05Fibank (First Investment Bank) successfully increased its capital. Today, investors paid the shares on the new securities issue. The new shareholders of the bank are Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) with 18.35% and Valea Foundation with 7.87%.
- Fibank increased its capitalAdministrator • 2020-07-02 23:30:17Fibank (First Investment Bank) successfully increased its capital. Today, investors paid the shares on the new securities issue. The new shareholders of the bank are Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) with 18.35% and Valea Foundation with 7.87%.
- Fibank donates 1,000 tests for free research to COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-28 11:30:16Fibank (First Investment Bank) will join the donor campaign to combat the spread of coronavirus COVID-19. Thanks to the donation made by the bank, a total of 1000 people will be given the opportunity to be tested for the virus free of charge. The tests will be intended for the examination of citizens directed by their GP. The total number of tests for COVID-19 will be distributed between four medical institutions and laboratories: medical centresFiHealthcare and Neoclinic, laboratories Bodimed and Ramus. Donation covers the expenses for the purchase of the tests, and for conducting them at home or clinical settings.
- Fibank offers a free package of digital services for its customersAdministrator • 2020-03-25 15:30:18In view of the state of emergency in the country related to the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus, First Investment Bank is urging its customers to stay home and provides a number of options to manage the financial resources from the security and comfort of the home.
- Fibank customers will use credit payments reliefAdministrator • 2020-03-14 09:30:18In relation to the measures taken by the European and national institutions aimed at incentivising banks to continue to finance and provide the necessary support to households and businesses experiencing temporary difficulties, Fibank (First Investment Bank) enables all their clients to postpone credit payments if they themselves or their businesses are somehow affected by the coronavirus situation (COVID-19).
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15