News tagged with "flights"
- Poland's LOT stopped flights to and over Belarus, Spain's Iberia is also bypassingAdministrator • 2021-05-25 22:30:03Polish airline LOT (LOT) stopped flights to Minsk and identified alternative routes for planes passing over the territory of Belarus. This was announced by the spokesman of the air carrier Krzysztof Mochulski to the Polish Press Agency.
- The three largest US airlines cancelled their flights to IsraelAdministrator • 2021-05-14 02:30:15The three largest U.S. airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines and Delta Air lines have cancelled their flights to Israel because of intensifying the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, the Associated Press reported.
- Hundreds of flights cancelled in Shanghai after 7 new coronavirus casesAdministrator • 2020-11-25 02:30:15Hundreds of flights were cancelled today at China's largest international airport Shanghai megacity after several of its employees infected with the new coronavirus were discovered, France Press reported.
- Russia resumes flights to Japan, Cuba and SerbiaAdministrator • 2020-10-14 22:30:14Russia will resume flights to Japan, Cuba and Serbia, the government said today, as cited by Reuters.
- China suspends three international flights again over COVID-19Administrator • 2020-08-13 22:30:18China's Civil Aviation Management imposed a week-long ban on EY862 flights on Etihad Airways from Abu Dhabi to Shanghai and MU212 on East China Airlines from Manila to Shanghai, as well as a four-week ban on Sri Lankan Airlines flight UL866 from Colombo to Shanghai, effective from 17 Aug. The reason is that passengers infected with COVID-19 were identified on them, radio China reports.
- Austria bans flights from Bulgaria and 9 more countries from 15 to July 31Administrator • 2020-07-15 03:30:04Austrian authorities banned passenger flights from Bulgaria and 9 other countries from July 15th to 31st because of the spread of the new coronavirus, TASS reported.
- K-19 bites and the beach: Only for a day 150 flights to Burgas are deniedAdministrator • 2020-06-12 15:30:06In just a day 150 flights with tourists to Burgas, which were supposed to arrive as early as the end of June and early July were cancelled because of the increased number of newly infected with coronavirus. This was announced at a press conference today the Mayor of Burgas Dimitar Nikolov.
- Flights from Istanbul to Germany, UK and Netherlands startedAdministrator • 2020-06-12 06:30:16As of today, international flights have begun from Istanbul Airport and from Istanbul's Sabiha Gokcen airport to Germany, Britain and the Netherlands, the Anadolu agency said.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15