News tagged with "flights"
- Kazakhstan and Turkey may renew passenger flights each other at the end of JuneAdministrator • 2020-05-23 20:30:05Kazakhstan and Turkey could resume passenger flights between the two countries in late June if the outbreak of the new coronavirus remains under control, the Kazakh Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development said, Reuters reported.
- Ryaner plans to refund nearly half of its flightsAdministrator • 2020-05-13 04:30:18Low-budget carrier Ryanair announced today that it plans to recover 40 per cent of its usual flights from 1 July because of the drop of restrictions on EU flights from that date, Diary reported.
- Ryanair resumes 40 percent of its flights from JulyAdministrator • 2020-05-13 02:30:05Low-cost airline Ryanair (Ryanair) said today it plans to resume 40 percent of its scheduled flights from July 1, introducing safeguards including wearing masks and measuring temperature, but will not impose social distance, the France Press reported, quoted by BTA.
- Wizz Air cancels flights from Sofia to London and from London to Sofia between 25 and 27 AprilAdministrator • 2020-04-27 02:30:16Wizz Air informed its customers that it had to cancel its flights Sofia-London Luton and London Luton-Sofia between 25 and 27 April 2020 with very short notice.
- Romanian airline carrier Tarom resumes international flightsAdministrator • 2020-04-25 01:30:17Romanian national airline Tarom said it began on May 2nd a gradual resumption of international flights suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic, reports in. “Gundul,” BTA quoted.
- “TurkishAirlines” extends cancellation of international flights until 20 MayAdministrator • 2020-04-15 06:30:15Turkish national airline carrier Turkish Airlines is extending the cancellation of international flights until May 20th, Reuters reported. They were initially cancelled by May 1.
- Easyjet suspends its flights because of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-31 05:30:05Easyjet is another international carrier to suspend all its flights due to the coronavirus pandemic, DPA has informed.
- Russia suspends all scheduled and charter flights from 27 MarchAdministrator • 2020-03-27 11:30:04Russia suspends all international flights as of Friday, March 27, at midnight. This is under a government decree introducing new measures to contain the coronavirus, France Press and TASS reported.
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16
They put on auction an appetizing resort property of 70 acres by the sea in Burgas
Administrator • 2020-05-30 07:30:17