News tagged with "flights"
- Austria bans flights from Bulgaria and 9 more countries from 15 to July 31Administrator • 2020-07-15 03:30:04Austrian authorities banned passenger flights from Bulgaria and 9 other countries from July 15th to 31st because of the spread of the new coronavirus, TASS reported.
- K-19 bites and the beach: Only for a day 150 flights to Burgas are deniedAdministrator • 2020-06-12 15:30:06In just a day 150 flights with tourists to Burgas, which were supposed to arrive as early as the end of June and early July were cancelled because of the increased number of newly infected with coronavirus. This was announced at a press conference today the Mayor of Burgas Dimitar Nikolov.
- Flights from Istanbul to Germany, UK and Netherlands startedAdministrator • 2020-06-12 06:30:16As of today, international flights have begun from Istanbul Airport and from Istanbul's Sabiha Gokcen airport to Germany, Britain and the Netherlands, the Anadolu agency said.
- “TurkishAirlines” still waiting for permission to resume international flightsAdministrator • 2020-06-11 02:30:17Turkish national airline carrier Turkish Airlines is still awaiting permission from aviation authorities to resume international flights suspended on March 27 because of the spread of the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
- Turkey resumes international flights on 18 JuneAdministrator • 2020-06-03 01:30:16Turkish national airline carrier Turkish Airlines announced it was renewing international flights suspended due to the coronavirus on 18 June, Turkish private broadcaster NTV reported.
- Kazakhstan and Turkey may renew passenger flights each other at the end of JuneAdministrator • 2020-05-23 20:30:05Kazakhstan and Turkey could resume passenger flights between the two countries in late June if the outbreak of the new coronavirus remains under control, the Kazakh Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development said, Reuters reported.
- Ryaner plans to refund nearly half of its flightsAdministrator • 2020-05-13 04:30:18Low-budget carrier Ryanair announced today that it plans to recover 40 per cent of its usual flights from 1 July because of the drop of restrictions on EU flights from that date, Diary reported.
- Ryanair resumes 40 percent of its flights from JulyAdministrator • 2020-05-13 02:30:05Low-cost airline Ryanair (Ryanair) said today it plans to resume 40 percent of its scheduled flights from July 1, introducing safeguards including wearing masks and measuring temperature, but will not impose social distance, the France Press reported, quoted by BTA.
Bulgargaz predicts: More expensive natural gas by over 15% since September
Administrator • 2020-08-11 19:30:15
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16