News tagged with "flights"
- Hundreds of flights cancelled in Shanghai after 7 new coronavirus casesAdministrator • 2020-11-25 02:30:15Hundreds of flights were cancelled today at China's largest international airport Shanghai megacity after several of its employees infected with the new coronavirus were discovered, France Press reported.
- Russia resumes flights to Japan, Cuba and SerbiaAdministrator • 2020-10-14 22:30:14Russia will resume flights to Japan, Cuba and Serbia, the government said today, as cited by Reuters.
- China suspends three international flights again over COVID-19Administrator • 2020-08-13 22:30:18China's Civil Aviation Management imposed a week-long ban on EY862 flights on Etihad Airways from Abu Dhabi to Shanghai and MU212 on East China Airlines from Manila to Shanghai, as well as a four-week ban on Sri Lankan Airlines flight UL866 from Colombo to Shanghai, effective from 17 Aug. The reason is that passengers infected with COVID-19 were identified on them, radio China reports.
- Austria bans flights from Bulgaria and 9 more countries from 15 to July 31Administrator • 2020-07-15 03:30:04Austrian authorities banned passenger flights from Bulgaria and 9 other countries from July 15th to 31st because of the spread of the new coronavirus, TASS reported.
- K-19 bites and the beach: Only for a day 150 flights to Burgas are deniedAdministrator • 2020-06-12 15:30:06In just a day 150 flights with tourists to Burgas, which were supposed to arrive as early as the end of June and early July were cancelled because of the increased number of newly infected with coronavirus. This was announced at a press conference today the Mayor of Burgas Dimitar Nikolov.
- Flights from Istanbul to Germany, UK and Netherlands startedAdministrator • 2020-06-12 06:30:16As of today, international flights have begun from Istanbul Airport and from Istanbul's Sabiha Gokcen airport to Germany, Britain and the Netherlands, the Anadolu agency said.
- “TurkishAirlines” still waiting for permission to resume international flightsAdministrator • 2020-06-11 02:30:17Turkish national airline carrier Turkish Airlines is still awaiting permission from aviation authorities to resume international flights suspended on March 27 because of the spread of the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
- Turkey resumes international flights on 18 JuneAdministrator • 2020-06-03 01:30:16Turkish national airline carrier Turkish Airlines announced it was renewing international flights suspended due to the coronavirus on 18 June, Turkish private broadcaster NTV reported.
Record! The Cabinet “Borisov 3" allocated nearly 10 billion leva for agriculture!
Administrator • 2020-12-02 09:30:14
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15