News tagged with "flights"
- Ryanair suspends flights until JuneAdministrator • 2020-03-25 23:30:05Ryanair airline will have no more commercial flights until June 2020 unless there is a change in government measures to limit the spread of coronavirus. This was announced by the company in a message posted on their website. But planes are on standby for repatriation flights, as well as emergency supplies to Europe of food, medicine and protective equipment.
- Ryanair suspends flights until JuneAdministrator • 2020-03-25 22:30:08Ryanair airline will have no more commercial flights until June 2020 unless there is a change in government measures to limit the spread of coronavirus. This was announced by the company in a message posted on their website. But planes are on standby for repatriation flights, as well as emergency supplies to Europe of food, medicine and protective equipment.
- And Turkish Airlines stop flights to Sofia on Friday versus Saturday, a minute before midnightAdministrator • 2020-03-25 10:30:04Turkish Airlines also suspend flights to Sofia as of 23.59 on 27 March. In fact, the company is suspending all of its international flights except those to New York, Washington, Hong Kong, Moscow and Addis Ababa. The change is in effect until April 17, 2020.
- Albania suspends all commercial flightsAdministrator • 2020-03-22 19:30:17Albania will suspend all commercial flights to and from the country from midnight, with its national airline carrier Air Albania allowed to fly only to Turkey and operate humanitarian flights, according to the government and the airport operator, Reuters reported.
- Ryanair suspends its flightsAdministrator • 2020-03-20 12:30:16Representatives for the airline Ryanair announced a suspension of most of the company's flights, TASS reported.
- Greece considering suspending all air flights from and to abroadAdministrator • 2020-03-20 00:30:16The Greek government is exploring a proposal to temporarily suspend all air flights in Greece from Sunday afternoon as part of measures to combat the new coronavirus, Sky Television reported.
- Cypriot national airline suspends flights until the end of AprilAdministrator • 2020-03-16 20:30:18Cypriot national airline Cyprus Airways has decided to cancel all its flights by the end of April, TASS reported, citing a message posted today on the airline's website.
- Varna Airport: Canceled flights for May and JuneAdministrator • 2020-03-14 01:30:05For now, all 17 winter destinations except Milan are being served. Some airlines, however, have cancelled their flights from late March to the end of May. Such are flights to Moscow, to Tel Aviv - canceled flights are from April to June, and charters to Antalya are suspended until early May. Flights from Varna to Istanbul on 30 and 31 March have also been cancelled. For now, this is the situation, the press service of the airport said for “24 Hours”.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15