News tagged with "forecast"
- EU forecast: Bulgaria to grow real GDP by 3.5% in 2021Administrator • 2021-05-12 21:30:14The EU economy will grow by 4.2% in 2021 and 4.4% in 2022. This indicates the spring economic forecast for this year.
- Optimistic forecast for the world economy - will grow by 5.6%Administrator • 2021-03-09 19:30:04The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development forecasts the world economy to grow by 5.6 percent, Anadolu Agency said.
- A gloomy forecast from the Commission for the economic crisis, we will not get better until 2021Administrator • 2020-07-08 07:30:16The eurozone economy will shrink by 8.7 percent in 2020 because of restrictions on the new coronavirus pandemic, the European Commission announced on Tuesday in more pessimistic forecasts that do not predict a full recovery next year, AFP quoted by Focus reports.
- Goldman Sachs with optimistic forecast for economic growth in EuropeAdministrator • 2020-07-07 01:30:07The Goldman Skas (Goldman Sachs) bank predicts that outside the US, cyclical news is broadly positive.
- Moody's downgraded its car sales forecast sharply this yearAdministrator • 2020-03-28 05:30:17International rating agency Moody's (Moody's) downgraded its car sales forecast sharply today, with Western Europe expected to take the biggest blow amid a deepening coronavirus pandemic outside China, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15