News tagged with "foreign"
- OECD expert: Good outlook and continued opening up of China will continue to attract foreign investmentAdministrator • 2021-05-04 20:30:16Director of the Office for Chinese Economic Policy at the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Margit Morna in an interview with Xinhua Agency and said that because of effective measures to contain the pandemic and accelerate the opening of industries, China has now become in the top destination for foreign capital. Thanks to the good outlook of economic growth and further opening measures, China will continue to attract foreign investment, Radio China reports.
- Confidence of foreign companies in China is strengtheningAdministrator • 2021-04-30 20:30:15Recently, the Ministry of Commerce conducted a poll of 3200 foreign companies in China, the results of which show that the percentage of those optimistic about their future business prospects increased 2.1% from the beginning of this year, a spokesman told a news conference Gao Feng department.
- In March, China's foreign exchange reserve has noted a slight declineAdministrator • 2021-04-08 19:30:14At the end of March, China's foreign exchange reserves stood at $3.17 trillion, representing a fall of 1.09%, or 35 billion, compared to the previous month, according to latest data from the State Monetary Government, Radio China reported.
- Foreign investment in China with 81% growth in 2020Administrator • 2021-04-05 22:30:14Last year, Chinese-attracted foreign investment equated to $520.5 billion, a growth of 81 percent from 2019, the State Foreign Currency Administration said in a report.
- Realistically used foreign capital from China increased for another eighth monthAdministrator • 2020-12-16 22:30:14According to a statement from the foreign capital department of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, from January to November this year the actual foreign capital used across the country was 899.38 billion yuan, an increase of 6.3% year-on-year ($129.47 billion with an increase of 4,1% on an annualized basis, excluding banks, securities and insurance industry), reported Radio China.
- Global Finance announced DSK Bank as the best provider in Bulgaria of services related to foreign exchange operationsAdministrator • 2020-12-11 01:30:04DSK Bank was awarded by the prestigious international financial edition Global Finance as the best provider in Bulgaria of services related to foreign exchange operations for 2021.
- Turkey has welcomed 11.2m foreign tourists by October this yearAdministrator • 2020-11-23 21:30:04A total of 11.2 million foreign tourists visited Turkey in the first ten months of this year, the Anadolu Agency said, citing data from the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- China's foreign trade keeps upward trend in OctoberAdministrator • 2020-11-08 19:30:04Chinese foreign trade continues with the growth trend, official figures released Saturday show, Radio China wrote.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03