News tagged with "funds"
- Increase the capital of the Fund of FundsAdministrator • 2021-04-07 20:30:03The Government approved amendments to the budget of the Ministry of Finance, which will provide the possibility of increasing the capital of Fund Manager of Financial Instruments in Bulgaria EAD (Fund of Funds) - a cash contribution amounting to BGN 590 000 from the budget of the Ministry of Finance. The capital increase will be carried out by issuing new name shares with a nominal value of BGN 1 each. This was reported by the press office of the Cabinet of Ministers.
- Postbank signed an agreement with the Fund of Funds in support of small and medium-sized enterprises in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-30 05:30:04Postbank signed a guarantee agreement with the Fund Manager of Financial Instruments in Bulgaria (Fund of Funds), which will allow it to support the liquidity needs and projects of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises affected by the pandemic.
- Information for employers requesting funds before 1 October under the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-10-13 23:30:04The Employment Agency shall publish information on employers wishing to receive funds for the period before 1 October 2020 under the second design of the 60/40 measure.
- NSI: Insured persons in pension funds as of the end of 2019 is 4 778 302Administrator • 2020-09-01 02:30:16The total number of insured into the pension funds as of 31 December 2019 is 4 778 302 and the gross proceeds from social security contributions - BGN 1708 million. In 2019, 9 pension insurance companies with a book value of assets as of the end of 2019 of BGN 475 million have been developed, preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) show. The revenues from the activities of these companies reached BGN 199 million and the realized profit amounted to BGN 54 million.
- The Fund of Funds with Big Financial NewsAdministrator • 2020-08-29 09:30:18The Fund of Funds will invest a total of more than BGN 660 000 (around EUR 340 000) in six start-ups. Each of the companies will receive between 50,000 and 100 thousand euros of public resources to accelerate their development, the Fund said.
- Heat again reports highest positive yield among universal pension fundsAdministrator • 2020-07-18 00:30:18On 16 July 2020, at its meeting the Financial Supervision Commission set the minimum yield for compulsory pension funds for the period from 29.06.2018 to 30.06.2020. Minimum yield on the management of the assets of universal pension funds for this period is -2.57%, and the minimum yield on the management of the assets of occupational pension funds amounts to -2.50%.
- “Heat” again with highest yield among universal pension fundsAdministrator • 2020-07-17 19:30:17On 16 July 2020, the Financial Supervision Commission set the minimum yield for compulsory pension funds for the period from 29 June 2018 to 30 June 2020.
- “Heat” at 31 March 2020 with highest positive yield among universal pension fundsAdministrator • 2020-04-18 11:30:20As of 31.03.2020, the minimum yield on the management of the assets of universal pension funds for the previous 24 month period (from 30.03.2018 to 31.03.2020) is -4.17% on an annual basis and the minimum yield on the management of the assets of occupational pension funds for same 24-month period amounted to -3,95%. The minimum yield is determined by the FSC every three months on the basis of achieved yield for the last 24 months. This is clear from the published decisions of the FSC from 16.04.2020.
First increase in imports by year
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:15
For 39 leva per megawatt-hour natural gas is sold with a day of delivery for today
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:03
KBC Group opens Center for Digital Technologies in Varna
Administrator • 2021-04-14 23:30:16