News tagged with "german"
- Let's get ready for German tourists, here's when they come to our placeAdministrator • 2020-06-04 12:30:16Germany authorises travel to Bulgaria and the other EU countries from June 15, as long as it has permission from the authorities in the respective country. We recall, our government has already given the green light since June 1.
- Ifo Institute: German economy to shrink by 6.6%Administrator • 2020-05-29 03:30:05Germany's leading economic institute Ifo (Ifo) said on Thursday it expected the country's GDP to shrink by 6.6 percent this year because of the coronavirus crisis, then following growth of 10.2 percent in 2021, BNR reports.
- German companies demand help with salaries of record 10.1 million peopleAdministrator • 2020-05-01 03:30:15German companies have applied for state aid in paying salaries to a record 10.1 million people amid the coronavirus crisis. This was announced today by the Federal Employment Agency, quoted by DPA.
- Bundesbank with a very bleak forecast for the German economyAdministrator • 2020-04-21 05:30:18Germany's economy is in a severe recession and is unlikely to mark a rapid recovery because many restrictions in place related to the spread of coronavirus could remain in place for an extended period, the Bundesbank predicted in its regular monthly economic report, published on Monday, reports “Trud”.
- German exports are up, but trade with China marks sharp decline in FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-10 16:30:16German exports surprisingly rose in February, but trade with China marked a sharp contraction in the first two months of the year after the coronavirus tightened grips around the Chinese economy, DPA and BTA reported.
- Lowest German auto sector export expectations since 11Administrator • 2020-04-07 09:30:04Germany's automotive sector expectations for exports have fallen to a low level since March 2009, when Europe's largest economy was in the midst of the global financial crisis. This was announced today by Germany's leading Ifo Institute (Ifo), quoted by Reuters.
- A spike in German retail sales because of the pandemic stockAdministrator • 2020-04-02 20:30:18German households stockpiling of essential goods amid expected tight restrictions and quarantine measures led to strong growth in retail sales in February. This is what official figures published today, quoted by Reuters.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15