News tagged with "government"
- Government decided: Up to 60 days of financial support for people on unpaid leaveAdministrator • 2020-11-26 02:30:03Those placed on unpaid leave because of the anti-epidemic measures will be eligible to receive financial support for no more than 60 days, the government's press service said.
- Brussels with a slap for Radev over the financial policy of the governmentAdministrator • 2020-11-07 05:30:15The news of the day for Bulgaria is more than good. EU Economy Commissioner Paolo Gentiloni paid a huge compliment to the Bulgarian government and predicted stability of our country by saying that Bulgaria is the only country in the EU whose deficit will not exceed 3% of gross domestic product in 2020, writes Tribune bg.
- The government provides 3 million leva to tour guidesAdministrator • 2020-08-28 07:30:16The government will support the tour guides with BGN 3 million under the Operational Programme Innovation and Competitiveness (OPIC). This was reported by the Association of Guides in Bulgaria to TravelNews, who held a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova.
- French government postpones submission on the plan to support the economyAdministrator • 2020-08-22 18:30:14The French government will provide details of the plan to support the €100 billion ($118 billion) economy in the first week of September rather than Tuesday, as it focuses its efforts on the start of the new school year, Reuters and France Press reported.
- The government gives 19 million leva to farmersAdministrator • 2020-08-04 22:30:07The government will help with nearly 19 million leva producers of fruits, vegetables, oilseeds rose and wine vines. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during a meeting with representatives of the branch organizations from the “Fruit and Vegetables” sector, in which also attended the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva. This was reported by the government information service.
- Mariana Nikolova: Tourism is a priority for the governmentAdministrator • 2020-07-27 20:30:05Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed the state support for business with representatives of the Future for Tourism Uniting. The focus of the workshop was both the government's business-focused measures to overcome the crisis, as well as talks about further initiatives for which the industry needs state support. The representatives of the union participated in the discussion - Pavlina Ilieva, Svidna Dineva, Emil Abazov and Georgi Pasev. This was announced by the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Huawei remains open to discussions with British governmentAdministrator • 2020-07-07 00:30:05Chinese tech company Huawei announced on Sunday that it remains “open to discussions” with the British government and is working closely with its customers on the island to find ways to deal with US restrictions so that London continues to be a leader in 5G networks, broadcasts radio China.
- German government bailed out Lufthansa by €9 billionAdministrator • 2020-05-25 19:30:15The German government and Germany's leading airline Lufthansa have reached an aid deal worth 9 billion euros, two government sources said, cited by Hina.
Record! The Cabinet “Borisov 3" allocated nearly 10 billion leva for agriculture!
Administrator • 2020-12-02 09:30:14
Extraordinary news from the EC for a Bulgarian scheme for 15 million euros
Administrator • 2020-12-02 07:30:15
Economic analyst explained what measures we need because of K-19
Administrator • 2020-12-02 05:30:15