News tagged with "greece"
- Greece's hotelier riot against K-19 tests at borderAdministrator • 2020-07-17 04:30:16Due to the new requirements of the Greek authorities, fewer and fewer tourists are entering the country, which leads to huge losses in the tourism sector. That's what it says in. A monitor.
- About 100 km of pipes are successfully supplied for the construction of the gas connection Bulgaria-GreeceAdministrator • 2020-07-16 20:30:16All major activities on the realization of the interconnector Bulgaria - Greece are progressing on the territory of both countries
- Greek Economist: If your trend continues, Greece will impose restrictions on BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-07-11 07:30:16Greece wants to maintain its tourism, not just the health of the people, which is why we are taking a little more stringent measures for tourists. This was stated by the Greek economist Plutarhos Maridakis.
- Greece's Budget Deficit Rises Over PandemicAdministrator • 2020-06-25 19:30:15Greece's budget deficit has grown because of the effects of the coronavirus pandemic, which has hit the key tourism sector seriously and is pushing the country into a recession, the Associated Press reports.
- Energy Minister with important news on the interconnector with GreeceAdministrator • 2020-06-25 04:30:06According to the contract, the deadline for the implementation of the interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece is 18 months. That deadline expires at the end of March 2021. Our ambition is to build the linear infrastructure by the end of the year, the Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said, quoted by the Monitor.
- Greece, Italy sign agreement to distinguish their economic zonesAdministrator • 2020-06-09 22:30:16The foreign ministers of Greece and Italy Nikos Dendias and Luigi di Maio signed an agreement today in Athens to distinguish between their exclusive economic zones in the Mediterranean, ANA-MPA reported.
- Greece hotels in no hurry to open despite lifting banAdministrator • 2020-06-03 04:30:07Athens daily Kathimerini reports year-round hotels in Greece's major cities remain closed, although they have been allowed to resume operations since yesterday after closing in March because of the new coronavirus outbreak. Hoteliers are waiting for the borders to open first from June 15 to visitors from 29 countries to decide what their next actions will be.
- They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times moreAdministrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17Greece will receive 32 billion euros from the fund to restore the European economy from the effects of the coronavirus, totalling EUR 750 billion, proposed by the Commission yesterday, writes the Naftemboriki economic edition.
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16
More than €250m of emergency humanitarian aid to Lebanon after the blast
Administrator • 2020-08-11 01:30:04