News tagged with "growth"
- Turkey reports economic growth of 4.5% in first quarterAdministrator • 2020-05-30 02:30:06Growth of 4.5 percent marked Turkey's economy on an annual basis in the first quarter of 2020, the Turkish Statistics Institute said, quoted by the Anadolu Agency.
- Pharmacy won the most from the crisis - 14.4% growth for MarchAdministrator • 2020-05-08 20:30:17The state of emergency introduced on 13 March resulted in a 6.9% drop in industrial production in the third month of the year compared to the same month of the previous year, but this does not affect all sectors. The crisis has passed pharmacy, which recorded a monthly growth of 14.4% and an annual of 4.8%, NSI data released on Friday showed.
- Fitch confirms “BBB” rating of Bulgaria: Growth will recover to 4.2% in 2021Administrator • 2020-04-25 19:30:06The international rating agency Fitch (Fitch Ratings) revised the long-term foreign and local currency credit rating outlook from “positive” to “stable” and confirmed Bulgaria's “BBB” rating.
- Industrial Production Slowed in the Euro Area in February, while Bulgaria Reports GrowthAdministrator • 2020-04-17 07:30:17Industrial production in the euro area fell in February, a month before the introduction of restrictive measures against the spread of coronavirus, according to Eurostat data published today, quoted by France Press.
- China's passenger car market with strong growth in MarchAdministrator • 2020-04-11 15:30:16China's passenger car market recorded strong growth in March after business resumed gained momentum amid continued containment of the COVID-19 outbreak, Radio China reported.
- Trade in property and education with highest growth in wage costsAdministrator • 2020-03-21 05:30:15In the realm of property trading and education in the last quarter of 2019, there was the greatest growth in employers' salaries and insurance spending. This is what NSI figures circulated on Friday show. The increase was 19.6%, respectively, and 16.7% from a year earlier. Total for the entire economy, growth is 11.9% year-on-year.
- The epidemic could shrink Bulgaria's GDP growth to 1.4% in 2020Administrator • 2020-03-19 02:30:24Gross domestic product (GDP) growth in Bulgaria could shrink to 1.4% in 2020 due to the negative effect of the coronavirus epidemic. This is clear from the downgraded forecast of the Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies (wiiw), published on Tuesday, money.bg reported.
- NSI pulled GDP growth from 3.5 to 3.1%Administrator • 2020-03-07 13:30:05Gross domestic product growth for the fourth quarter of 2019 was 3.1%. This was announced by the chairman of the National Statistical Institute Sergei Tsvetarsky just.