News tagged with "heating"
- Kremen Georgiev: The appreciation of heating will not be felt by consumersAdministrator • 2021-04-27 22:30:03Nobody to afford to scare people with price jumps, says President of the Association of Heating Companies in Bulgaria
- The Ombudsman calls on the EWRC not to approve the appreciation of hot water and heatingAdministrator • 2021-04-26 20:30:15Ombudsman Diana Kovacheva urged the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission not to accept applications from heating companies for a drastic appreciation of hot water and heating in the new price period from 1 July this year to 30 June next, BNR reports.
- The district heating demanded more expensive heating from July 1Administrator • 2021-04-23 19:30:03All heat supplies demanded more expensive steam and hot water from July 1. This is evident from their announced applications deposited in Kevr.The Sofia district has calculated that the heat energy for households should rise to 94.32 BGN per megawatt-hour excluding VAT, against BGN 82.09 now, or the increase is 14.9%. One reason is probably the difference in the estimated and actual gas price, which is calculated at 7.69%, it is clear from the report deposited in the EWRC. The company's forecast for fuel price for the future price period, July 2021 — July 2022, is calculated at BGN 362 per 1000 cubic meters.
- KEWR: There are no violations in the pricing of heating bills in SofiaAdministrator • 2021-01-08 03:30:15The outcome of EWRC's emergency inspection, initiated after media publications, showed that there were no breaches in pricing the company's accounts, the energy regulator's press office said.
- Kremen Georgiev from the Association of District Heating Companies in Bulgaria: KEVR is right. Consumers need more information about the operation of heatingAdministrator • 2021-01-07 06:30:04Shortly before the Christmas holidays, EWRC sent a letter to all the heating systems in the country, inviting them to publicly provide more information about the heat produced each month, as well as on the occasion of emergencies.
- Heating plants ready to give data on production and consumptionAdministrator • 2021-01-06 22:30:04Association of district heating companies in the country pledges to help information campaign
- EWRC checks high heating bills in SofiaAdministrator • 2020-12-19 02:30:13The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission begins an extraordinary inspection of high heating bills in November in Sofia, the energy regulator said.
- KEVR: Heating companies to communicate more actively with customersAdministrator • 2020-12-17 19:30:17“In a pandemic conditions, district heating companies should seek additional opportunities and take measures to inform their customers widely about the traditionally higher heat consumption in the autumn-winter season, as well as the existing possibilities for easing the payment of the heat energy they use. The unusual difficulties and problems arising, both for companies and customers, require rapid, adequate and flexible measures to improve communication with consumers.” This is stated by the Chairman of EWRC Assoc Prof. Ivan Ivanov in a letter sent today to the management of the heating companies in the country, the regulator said.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03