News tagged with "huawei"
- Huawei overtakes Samsung in global smartphone supplyAdministrator • 2020-08-02 21:30:06Huawei overtook Samsung in global smartphone supply in the second quarter of 2020, the first time in nine years that a company other than Samsung or Apple has come to the head of the market, according to the latest report by market research agency Canalys, zigied by Radio China. According to her estimates, for the April-June period, Huawei delivered 55.8 million devices, followed by Samsung with 53.7 million.
- Huawei remains open to discussions with British governmentAdministrator • 2020-07-07 00:30:05Chinese tech company Huawei announced on Sunday that it remains “open to discussions” with the British government and is working closely with its customers on the island to find ways to deal with US restrictions so that London continues to be a leader in 5G networks, broadcasts radio China.
- Huawei launches new “Colourful Summer with Huawei” service campaign from June 22Administrator • 2020-06-23 00:30:04Huawei has announced the launch of its new “Color Summer with Huawei” service campaign. At the height of summer, the company offers fresh opportunities, with which to simultaneously protect your favorite Huawei smartphone and diversify its vision and excel.
- Huawei donates hightech equipment to Sri Lanka to fight COVID-19 outbreakAdministrator • 2020-05-06 08:30:05Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei has donated high-tech equipment to the Sri Lanka government as part of an effort to support the country in fighting the outbreak of the new coronavirus, according to official reports from the company's local representation.
- New Huawei Service Campaign to Change Screen and Basic ModuleAdministrator • 2020-04-27 22:30:06As of Monday, April 27, 2020, a new service campaign from Huawei, offering discounts of 10 to 30% when changing a display or basic module (motherboard) on a large number of models of P20, P30, P40, Mate 20, P smart, Y5, Y6, Y7, Y9, nova 5T, and tablets from the MatePad series. All models included in the campaign and the corresponding discounts for out-of-warranty replacement of a screen or basic module can be checked at http://consumer.test.huawei.com/bg/support/campaigns/service-warm-action/
- Covid-19 pandemic could delay launch of new Huawei productsAdministrator • 2020-03-21 01:30:17The launch of new products from Huawei could be delayed because of Covid-19, as spreading the virus abroad is likely to lead to disruption of international supply chains and shortages of key components that the Chinese tech giant will find it difficult to replace, according to experts.
Bulgargaz predicts: More expensive natural gas by over 15% since September
Administrator • 2020-08-11 19:30:15
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16