News tagged with "interest"
- Lower penalty interest for late payments offered by Democratic BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-04-21 19:30:15The amount of interest for late payments should not exceed the base interest rate of BNB + 8 percentage points, and when due by an individual - to be + 4 pp. This is what MPs from Democratic Bulgaria led by Martin Dimitrov with amendments to the Law on Obligations and Treaties are proposing.
- BDB will grant more 2014 interest-free loans to individualsAdministrator • 2021-04-13 19:30:04The Bulgarian Development Bank will grant as early as 2014 interest-free loans to individuals under its anti-crisis program, BDB said.
- Deposit “Rising interest” by BACB combines flexibility and good profitabilityAdministrator • 2021-04-06 00:30:03How often have you happened to need your savings and have to end your deposit? And to lose the accrued interest to take advantage of a promotional price for your summer holiday, a discount on your favourite car brand or make an unplanned repair?
- Turkey's central bank lifted interest rate by about 2%Administrator • 2020-12-24 18:30:14Before the year ended, Turkey's Central Bank raised interest rates again. The new increase is from 15.75% to 17%, based on about 200 points.
- National Bank with important news about interest on loansAdministrator • 2020-11-27 09:30:16In October 2020, the main interest rate (OLP) is 0.00 percent, while maintaining its level compared to October 2019 and September 2020, reports the Bulgarian National Bank, BTA reported.
- ACB asks banks if they are ready for zero or negative interestAdministrator • 2020-10-12 23:30:16On Monday, the Bank of England asked commercial banks for information about their willingness for zero or negative interest rates. This is a fact after information last month that the ACB is considering how it introduced negative rates if necessary.
- Kiril Ananiev: Bulgaria is back on capital markets in unprecedented interestAdministrator • 2020-09-17 00:30:04For this we have raised the limit on the issue to EUR 2.5 billion.
- Money like the noise: Here's how many thousands of people have asked for interest-free loansAdministrator • 2020-09-16 04:30:05More than 29,000 requests from citizens for interest-free loans have been received to banks, announced by the Bulgarian Development Bank, writes Trud.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15