News tagged with "investment"
- Why do foreign investment continue to like China?Administrator • 2021-05-15 18:30:14“Foreign investment at exceptional speed is entering China,” RIA's comment said. Data from China's Ministry of Commerce dated May 13 confirms this, Radio China reports.
- OECD expert: Good outlook and continued opening up of China will continue to attract foreign investmentAdministrator • 2021-05-04 20:30:16Director of the Office for Chinese Economic Policy at the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Margit Morna in an interview with Xinhua Agency and said that because of effective measures to contain the pandemic and accelerate the opening of industries, China has now become in the top destination for foreign capital. Thanks to the good outlook of economic growth and further opening measures, China will continue to attract foreign investment, Radio China reports.
- China has approved $7 billion worth of investment projects in the first quarterAdministrator • 2021-04-20 22:30:14China's top economic regulator has approved 16 projects in fixed assets, with total investments totaling 45.4 billion yuan (nearly $7 billion), official data emerged, an announcement on Monday, Radio China reports.
- 10 signs to know an investment firm fraudsterAdministrator • 2021-04-10 00:30:04The fake investment intermediary is evident on his request for a quick contract and the promises of high profitability between 50 and 100%.
- Foreign investment in China with 81% growth in 2020Administrator • 2021-04-05 22:30:14Last year, Chinese-attracted foreign investment equated to $520.5 billion, a growth of 81 percent from 2019, the State Foreign Currency Administration said in a report.
- Investment spending on projects in the EU increased to €251 billion in 2020Administrator • 2021-03-01 20:30:03In 2020, EU member states accelerated their cohesion policy investments by €70 billion, increasing their total cohesion costs to 251 billion euros, the Commission said.
- Chinese investment in Australia has shrunk significantly in 2020.Administrator • 2021-03-01 19:30:03Chinese investment in Australia is reporting a drop of more than 61 per cent in 2020, figures released over the weekend by the Australian National University (ANU) show.
- The investment treaty between China and Europe is a matter of timeAdministrator • 2020-11-27 00:30:15Yesterday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Chinese President Xi Jinping held a phone call. During it, Xi Jinping assured Merkel that Beijing wishes to continue close cooperation and contacts with the European Union on important projects and to make the necessary efforts to successfully conclude the negotiations on the investment treaty between the two countries, so that it would give impetus to deepening their partnership, reports Radio China.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15