News tagged with "january"
- Total exports of Bulgaria increased by 2.7 percent in the period January - FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-11 13:30:18In the period January - February 2020 Bulgaria total exported goods amounting to 9 666.5 Million BGN which is by 2.7 percent more compared to the same period of 2019, the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute show. In February 2020 the total exports of goods amounted to BGN 4 770.4 million and increased by 1.6 percent compared to the same month of the previous year.
- Solid fuel production declines by 33.5% in JanuaryAdministrator • 2020-04-01 11:30:17In January 2020 compared to the same month of the previous year the production of: LPG mixtures - by 11.1 percent; natural gas - by 100 percent. Decreases production of: solid fuels - by 33.5 per cent; unleaded petrol - by 6.3 per cent; diesel - by 9.1 per cent; electricity - by 13.3 per cent. This was reported by the National Statistical Institute.
- Gross external debt at the end of January 2020 is EUR 33.7 billionAdministrator • 2020-03-28 07:30:05The country's gross external debt at the end of January 2020 is 33 797 billion euros (52 percent of the projected gross domestic product /GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Growth of overnight stays in hotels reported in Dobrich region in JanuaryAdministrator • 2020-03-19 23:30:18In January 2020 43 accommodation establishments - hotels, motels, camping sites, mountain chalets and other establishments for short-term accommodation with more than 10 bed-places - according to territorial statistics. The total number of the rooms in them was 2.2 thousand and the bed-places were 4.6 thousand. In comparison with January 2019, both the total number of accommodation establishments - by 4.9%, and the number of rooms and beds in them by 18.8 and 13.1% respectively.
- Bulgaria's total exports are increasing by 3.7% in JanuaryAdministrator • 2020-03-13 01:30:18In January 2020 Bulgaria total exported goods amounting to 4896.1 Million BGN which is 3.7 percent more compared to the same month of 2019, the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute show. For the same period total imported goods amounting to 5297.6 million BGN (at CIF prices) or by 4.9 percent more compared to January 2019.
- NSI: The nights spent in January 2020 are by 19.8% more compared to January 2019Administrator • 2020-03-11 21:30:09The nights spent in accommodation establishments in the country in January 2020 was by 19.8% more compared to the same month of 2019. This is the statistics of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
They put on auction an appetizing resort property of 70 acres by the sea in Burgas
Administrator • 2020-05-30 07:30:17
EU finds: Bulgarians suffered the most from the pandemic!
Administrator • 2020-05-30 06:30:20
Lower VAT for restaurants - salvation for the restaurant industry?
Administrator • 2020-05-30 04:30:16