News tagged with "loans"
- National Bank with important news for the loans of BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-07-24 04:30:17Housing loans to households are growing fastest. At the end of June the loans granted by banks for the purchase of property by citizens amounted to BGN 11.3 billion, growing by 13.3% for the year, according to BNB data. For consumer loans, the growth is smaller — by 7.1% to BGN 11.56 billion.
- Nearly BGN 50 million are the interest-free loans approved by commercial banksAdministrator • 2020-07-13 21:30:16Nearly BGN 50 million reached the interest-free loans approved by commercial banks for individuals. This is shown by the data of July 13 of the Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) on the progress of the Programme for guaranteeing interest-free loans for employees on unpaid leave and self-insured persons who are temporarily unable to work due to the COVID-19 pandemic, reports BDB.
- Banks approved interest-free loans for over BGN 47 millionAdministrator • 2020-07-07 03:30:15Commercial banks in Bulgaria approved interest-free loans for over BGN 47 million. This shows data as of July 5, 2020 of the Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB), which is a guarantor of the scheme for assistance to individuals, writes “Monitor”.
- They want rescheduling of loans for BGN 8.5 billion, announced the head of the Association of Banks in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-28 02:30:16Around 110,000 requested deferral loans for around BGN 8.5 billion are expected by the end of June. 10 or 15% of them are expected not to be returned to regular service. Banks, however, are willing to release reserves to meet the risk. This was told by BNT the President of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria Petar Andronov.
- Here's how many Bulgarians have already received interest-free loansAdministrator • 2020-06-17 10:30:17Nearly 1,500 people per week receive approval for interest-free loans under the program for assistance to individuals, under which the Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) is a guarantor. Approved loans have already exceeded BGN 34 million, according to BDB statistics as of June 15, BGNES writes.
- Commercial banks granted over BGN 28 million interest-free loans to individualsAdministrator • 2020-06-08 21:30:17Central Cooperative Bank is the tenth bank to join the BDB program
- It is not to believe what interest-free loans Bulgarians withdraw because of K-19Administrator • 2020-06-03 10:30:03BGN 4300 is the average value of interest-free loans granted to individuals in difficulty due to COVID-19, the Bulgarian Development Bank said.
- The people refused consumer loans, saved 593 million in a monthAdministrator • 2020-05-27 20:30:06However, does not stop the withdrawal of loans for a new house
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16
More than €250m of emergency humanitarian aid to Lebanon after the blast
Administrator • 2020-08-11 01:30:04