News tagged with "loans"
- The Bulgarian Development Bank approved loans for over BGN 268 million.Administrator • 2021-01-12 18:30:14under two government anti-crisis programs
- In the crisis 2020 the Bulgarian draws loans for...Administrator • 2021-01-03 22:30:16We have borrowed more loans in the crisis year 2020. Compared to the previous year, Bulgarians took 12% more mortgage loans and 5% more consumer loans, BNT informed.
- BNB with breaking news about loans in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-24 03:30:15In November 2020, the deposits of the non-governmental sector in the Bulgarian banking system amounted to BGN 91.39 billion (82.3% of the projected GDP), with their annual increase by 9.7% after growth by 8.7 months earlier (in October 2020), according to data from the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
- National Bank with important news about interest on loansAdministrator • 2020-11-27 09:30:16In October 2020, the main interest rate (OLP) is 0.00 percent, while maintaining its level compared to October 2019 and September 2020, reports the Bulgarian National Bank, BTA reported.
- Fibank with lucrative loans to businesses against the crisisAdministrator • 2020-10-28 05:30:02Fibank (First Investment Bank) will grant loans to businesses on extremely favourable terms - a reduction of at least 25% of the standard collateral requirements or the cost of the loan. There may also be a combined approach.
- Fibank signed an agreement with the Fund of Guaranteed Loans Funds with the possibility of granting an interest rate subsidyAdministrator • 2020-10-27 12:30:15In order to support the activities of small and medium-sized enterprises in the country in the economic crisis related to the COVID-19 pandemic, Fibank (First Investment Bank) signed a portfolio guarantee agreement with the Fund Manager of Financial Instruments in Bulgaria (Fund of Funds).
- Money like the noise: Here's how many thousands of people have asked for interest-free loansAdministrator • 2020-09-16 04:30:05More than 29,000 requests from citizens for interest-free loans have been received to banks, announced by the Bulgarian Development Bank, writes Trud.
- BDB: Over 29 thousand requests for interest-free loans to individualsAdministrator • 2020-09-15 19:30:17Commercial banks have approved 17,907 requests for nearly BGN 75 million in the first 5 months since the start of the interest-free lending program for individuals, the Bulgarian Development Bank reported.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04