News tagged with "loans"
- Minister Petkov limits BDB loans to BGN 5 million.Administrator • 2021-05-28 00:30:04I limit the BDB to not be able to give more than BGN 5 million in credit to anyone. In this way, we ensure that no matter who is in my role, this bank will not change its focus.
- Announced who took BGN 1 billion in loans from BDBAdministrator • 2021-05-17 21:30:03The Ministry of Economy published a list of companies that have received a total of almost BGN 1 billion in loans from the Bulgarian Development Bank.
- BDB will grant more 2014 interest-free loans to individualsAdministrator • 2021-04-13 19:30:04The Bulgarian Development Bank will grant as early as 2014 interest-free loans to individuals under its anti-crisis program, BDB said.
- China's government tightens control over business loans to intercept their leakage into property marketAdministrator • 2021-03-27 22:30:14Chinese authorities on Friday announced measures to tighten controls on banks' business loans to prevent their unregulated leakage into the property market. This was reported by Radio China.
- The Bulgarian Development Bank approved loans for over BGN 268 million.Administrator • 2021-01-12 18:30:14under two government anti-crisis programs
- In the crisis 2020 the Bulgarian draws loans for...Administrator • 2021-01-03 22:30:16We have borrowed more loans in the crisis year 2020. Compared to the previous year, Bulgarians took 12% more mortgage loans and 5% more consumer loans, BNT informed.
- BNB with breaking news about loans in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-24 03:30:15In November 2020, the deposits of the non-governmental sector in the Bulgarian banking system amounted to BGN 91.39 billion (82.3% of the projected GDP), with their annual increase by 9.7% after growth by 8.7 months earlier (in October 2020), according to data from the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
- National Bank with important news about interest on loansAdministrator • 2020-11-27 09:30:16In October 2020, the main interest rate (OLP) is 0.00 percent, while maintaining its level compared to October 2019 and September 2020, reports the Bulgarian National Bank, BTA reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15