News tagged with "loans"
- They want rescheduling of loans for BGN 8.5 billion, announced the head of the Association of Banks in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-28 02:30:16Around 110,000 requested deferral loans for around BGN 8.5 billion are expected by the end of June. 10 or 15% of them are expected not to be returned to regular service. Banks, however, are willing to release reserves to meet the risk. This was told by BNT the President of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria Petar Andronov.
- Here's how many Bulgarians have already received interest-free loansAdministrator • 2020-06-17 10:30:17Nearly 1,500 people per week receive approval for interest-free loans under the program for assistance to individuals, under which the Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB) is a guarantor. Approved loans have already exceeded BGN 34 million, according to BDB statistics as of June 15, BGNES writes.
- Commercial banks granted over BGN 28 million interest-free loans to individualsAdministrator • 2020-06-08 21:30:17Central Cooperative Bank is the tenth bank to join the BDB program
- It is not to believe what interest-free loans Bulgarians withdraw because of K-19Administrator • 2020-06-03 10:30:03BGN 4300 is the average value of interest-free loans granted to individuals in difficulty due to COVID-19, the Bulgarian Development Bank said.
- The people refused consumer loans, saved 593 million in a monthAdministrator • 2020-05-27 20:30:06However, does not stop the withdrawal of loans for a new house
- National Bank announcments will there be a change in interest rates on loans and depositsAdministrator • 2020-05-14 13:30:05Interest rates on loans and deposits will maintain current levels, the Commercial Banks Association predicted in its analysis of the state of the system towards the end of March this year.
- Peter Andronov: In just 10 days there are already more than 25 000 deferred loansAdministrator • 2020-04-30 09:30:18Started the granting of interest-free loans guaranteed by the state. The Bulgarian Development Bank signed a contract with four commercial banks to provide the loans. They will be granted to people who are temporarily out of work, who are self-insured or are on unpaid leave. And firms have the opportunity to lend to save their business in the difficult situation, Peter Andronov, chairman of the Association of BNT, said in the studio of the morning block of BNT.
- Four banks begin to allocate interest-free loans to citizensAdministrator • 2020-04-24 20:30:17The amounts are up to 4 500 BGN without interest and fees
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15