News tagged with "market"
- Crash on the car market in our country in 2020Administrator • 2020-12-22 07:30:15Bulgaria is the most catastrophic automotive market in the EU in November, ASEA statistics show. This strongly diverges with the assurances of politicians and economists that the Bulgarian economy was less affected by the coronavirus than most European countries, writes dnes.bg.
- China's tourism market expected to reach $1.5 trillionAdministrator • 2020-12-15 02:30:13Forecasts show China's domestic tourism market will report an average of 10 billion visits per year and consumption will reach 10 trillion yuan over the next five years, according to a Chinese Tourism Academy report released Sunday, Radio China reported.
- 4500 Bulgarians arrive for a market in EdirneAdministrator • 2020-12-12 19:30:14Tourists from Bulgaria arriving for a market in Edirne are a big support for local traders and the city's economy, Turkish television channel NTV reports, citing Edirne Chamber of Commerce and Industry President Recep Zupkankurt. He points out that an average of 4500 people from Bulgaria arrive for a market in the city, and on weekends this number reaches 9-10 thousand people.
- Daimler and Foton will make tractors for Chinese marketAdministrator • 2020-12-04 02:30:14Daimler Truck AG, the commercial vehicle division of German automotive concern Daimler (Daimler), announced on Wednesday that along with its Chinese partner, Photon (Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd.), they will manufacture and sell Mercedes Benz tractors in China, Radio China reported.
- They're spinning a big chess with imported potatoes from the stock market to the storeAdministrator • 2020-11-27 06:30:16Potatoes of 25 pennies are imported in Bulgaria from Greece and at the same time retail in the store price is over 1 lev. This shows data of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry to a question of BSP MP Radoslav Stoychev about the potato market in Bulgaria, writes Trud bg.
- AliExpress with ambitions to increase its market share in PolandAdministrator • 2020-11-25 04:30:15AliExpress, an online trading platform in China, has set itself a goal of increasing its market share in Poland in the coming years, a company official told local media on Monday, Radio China reports.
- EC: Amazon abuses dominant position in online marketAdministrator • 2020-11-10 22:30:14European Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager announced Tuesday that tech giant Amazon (Amazon Inc.) had illegally distorted competition in online retail markets, BHP reported.
- 'Radio China': In the unusual year, the attractiveness of the big Chinese market is more obviousAdministrator • 2020-11-06 02:30:14Today, the third China International Import Exhibition opened in Shanghai, another major economic and trade event the country has hosted, following the Cantonese Import and Export Fair in September, according to Radio China.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15