News tagged with "market"
- Ramadan Atalay: TPP, photovoltaics and NPP to go out on the free marketAdministrator • 2021-05-27 18:30:15The obligations of the National Electricity Company and the obligations of the Bulgarian Energy Holding are not new. They are prominent as well as the worrying obligation of “Maritsa East 2" TPP, said on the air of “Already from the Day” on BNT Ramadan Atalay, member of the Central Operations Bureau of MRF.
- They will build a parking lot on four floors next to Sitnyakovo MarketAdministrator • 2021-05-26 20:30:03A four-storey parking lot for 158 cars will be built at Sitnyakovo market, Slatina district said on the site. On the roof will be played football on a field measuring 20x40 m, there will be two covered sports halls, dressing rooms and a cafe.
- IMG PR & Communication is the new PR agency on the Bulgarian marketAdministrator • 2021-05-25 18:30:14IMG PR & Communication - the newest PR agency on the Bulgarian market, started working this month and its creation was announced on 24 May.
- China's carbon trading market departs in late JuneAdministrator • 2021-05-24 19:30:04China's carbon trading market will start operating from the end of June after three years of planning, China's Itsai (Yicai) media reported, citing Lai Xiaomin, chairman of the Shanghai Environment and Energy Exchange, adding that the basic structure of the trading system and relevant regulations are completed, transmits Radio China.
- Small business expires to choose a supplier of electricity on the free marketAdministrator • 2021-05-18 04:30:14In June 2020, amendments to the Energy Act obliged small companies in Bulgaria to switch from a regulated electricity market to a free market, ENERGO-PRO recalled. In order for the process to go smoothly, a transitional period was ensured from 1 October 2020 to 30 June 2021, during which the small business could navigate the situation and proceed to choose a supplier at freely agreed prices. During this period, the unselected supplier is supplied with electricity under a type contract, but in case they do not submit an application for supplier selection by 10 June 2021, according to the legal provisions they will switch from July 1 to the Provider of last resort. Its function is not to remain without electricity supply customers who do not have a supplier for one reason or another. Since 1 October last year, one third of the non-household customers of ENERGO-PRO Sales have already made their choice and entered the market at freely agreed prices, for 45,000 companies in northeastern Bulgaria this step is still pending, the electricity distribution company said.
- Theme park operators' appetite for Chinese market growsAdministrator • 2021-04-05 20:30:15Over the past six years, the value of the Chinese market has increased tenfold, which is why international theme park operators are looking at the country.
- China's government tightens control over business loans to intercept their leakage into property marketAdministrator • 2021-03-27 22:30:14Chinese authorities on Friday announced measures to tighten controls on banks' business loans to prevent their unregulated leakage into the property market. This was reported by Radio China.
- $8.4 million is the revenues for the Bulgarian music market in the 2020 pandemic.Administrator • 2021-03-23 19:30:03Revenues in the Bulgarian music industry for 2020 increased by 12.6% compared to 2019 despite restrictions on artists taken because of the coronavirus. While physical activities and indoor concerts have suffered a decline, the use of paid streaming services has significantly increased.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15