News tagged with "market"
- Theme park operators' appetite for Chinese market growsAdministrator • 2021-04-05 20:30:15Over the past six years, the value of the Chinese market has increased tenfold, which is why international theme park operators are looking at the country.
- China's government tightens control over business loans to intercept their leakage into property marketAdministrator • 2021-03-27 22:30:14Chinese authorities on Friday announced measures to tighten controls on banks' business loans to prevent their unregulated leakage into the property market. This was reported by Radio China.
- $8.4 million is the revenues for the Bulgarian music market in the 2020 pandemic.Administrator • 2021-03-23 19:30:03Revenues in the Bulgarian music industry for 2020 increased by 12.6% compared to 2019 despite restrictions on artists taken because of the coronavirus. While physical activities and indoor concerts have suffered a decline, the use of paid streaming services has significantly increased.
- TBI Bank strengthens its presence in Europe as it enters Lithuanian marketAdministrator • 2021-03-16 20:30:03TBI Bank, one of the fastest growing “phygital” banks in Southeast Europe, operating mainly in Bulgaria, Romania and with banking activities in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Poland, officially enters the Lithuanian market.
- The market in Bulgaria - stable, with constant predominance of supplyAdministrator • 2021-03-13 20:30:14The market is stable, with constant predominance of supply. We are observing the weakest dynamics in the food market. The truth is that we have a well-structured and balanced food market. This was stated by Vladimir Ivanov from the State Commission on Commodity Exchange and Markets in “The Day Begins with Georgi Lyubenov” on BNT.
- Radio China: The potential of the Chinese market creates opportunities for the worldAdministrator • 2021-03-10 20:30:17Since May last year, Beijing has repeatedly stressed the need to implement in the country a new model for two-cyclical economic development, in which the internal cycle is fundamental and domestic and external amplify each other, Radio China reported.
- Crash on the car market in our country in 2020Administrator • 2020-12-22 07:30:15Bulgaria is the most catastrophic automotive market in the EU in November, ASEA statistics show. This strongly diverges with the assurances of politicians and economists that the Bulgarian economy was less affected by the coronavirus than most European countries, writes dnes.bg.
- China's tourism market expected to reach $1.5 trillionAdministrator • 2020-12-15 02:30:13Forecasts show China's domestic tourism market will report an average of 10 billion visits per year and consumption will reach 10 trillion yuan over the next five years, according to a Chinese Tourism Academy report released Sunday, Radio China reported.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03