News tagged with "market"
- AliExpress with ambitions to increase its market share in PolandAdministrator • 2020-11-25 04:30:15AliExpress, an online trading platform in China, has set itself a goal of increasing its market share in Poland in the coming years, a company official told local media on Monday, Radio China reports.
- EC: Amazon abuses dominant position in online marketAdministrator • 2020-11-10 22:30:14European Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager announced Tuesday that tech giant Amazon (Amazon Inc.) had illegally distorted competition in online retail markets, BHP reported.
- 'Radio China': In the unusual year, the attractiveness of the big Chinese market is more obviousAdministrator • 2020-11-06 02:30:14Today, the third China International Import Exhibition opened in Shanghai, another major economic and trade event the country has hosted, following the Cantonese Import and Export Fair in September, according to Radio China.
- It is not believable what is happening on the property market in Sofia, they are sold...Administrator • 2020-10-13 05:30:16Prices for garages in Sofia are growing along with the increase in the number of cars. Finding a parking space in the capital is becoming more difficult, which leads to an increase in interest in garages. This contributes to the expansion of the blue and green zone, informs “Trud”.
- Chinese phones dominate the global marketAdministrator • 2020-10-09 02:30:14Chinese smartphone brands occupied more than half of the global mobile market in the second quarter, despite challenges brought by the pandemic, trade uncertainty, according to a new report quoted by Radio China.
- Women's Market Action: Traders attack inspectors, here's whyAdministrator • 2020-10-03 09:30:14Fruit and vegetable traders from the Women's Market have attacked inspectors from the state agency who are checking how fine the scales are on the markets.
- Car dealership owner told the truth about the cars of the Bulgarian and the market in Bulgaria right now VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-10-03 05:30:03Bulgaria is the poorest country on the European market when it comes to second-hand car trade, auto traders say.
- China's financial market is attracting more and more foreign companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-09 02:30:18The International Trade in Services Expo 2020 is currently being held in Beijing. An important part of it is the trade in financial services. More than 150 financial institutions, including banks Morgan Stanley, UBS AG, Deutsche Bank, participating in the exhibition showed their confidence in the good prospects for the Chinese financial market, Radio China reports.
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14