News tagged with "market"
- Security guards and police slid around Dimitrovgrad market VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-05-24 23:30:16The biggest outdoor auction in Bulgaria is also up and running. After two and a half months, the Dimitrovgrad market welcomed its first customers.
- There's a big anomaly in the home market - we'll all win from it VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-05-22 12:30:06The value of our consumer basket is declining for the first time in 40 days - such is the opinion of analysts. Which goods fell cheaper and which rose in price during the state of emergency?
- Tomislav Donchev on state gas stations: There will be another player on the marketAdministrator • 2020-05-16 09:30:06This is announced as of today the experts from min of economics and finance gathered to discuss it. There is a public interest in fuel quality, and we need to implement a European directive. This was stated by Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov on the occasion of the establishment of state gas stations.
- The price of the first Bulgarian cherries on the market in Plovdiv hit... PICTURESAdministrator • 2020-05-14 12:30:07The first for the season Bulgarian cherries are sold in a wide price range in Plovdiv. The cheapest are on Saturday market — 8 BGN per kg, and the most expensive — 25 BGN — on the market next to the gymnist dispensary, writes Maritsa.
- Report: China's mobile phone market reports first-quarter declineAdministrator • 2020-05-05 08:30:20China's smartphone market reported a decline in the first quarter of this year because of the impact of the country's coronavirus outbreak. But leading suppliers are registering a better performance than initial expectations, a recent report on the sector shows.
- CPC with important market data during the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-04-25 23:30:07“Today hardly anyone would buy a protective mask for 20 BGN unless it is for some exotic reasons” - so Chairman of the Commission for Consumer Protection (CPC) Dimitar Margaritov commented on the current state of the market for personal protective equipment, quoted in a message from press center of the committee.
- Is there an artificial increase in food prices on the market?Administrator • 2020-04-25 21:30:04“It's hard to talk about losses. A major feature of the market, despite the Saturday-Sunday variations, is a very serious stability. In basic food products, the curves are almost even line, that is, without alterations. In fruits and vegetables, we have variations that are also due to the manifestations of time.” This was stated by the chairman of the State Commission for Commodity Exchange and Marketers (DCSBT) Vladimir Ivanov before NOVA.
- CPC: Market calmed down after initial emergency stressAdministrator • 2020-04-25 20:30:19“Today hardly anyone would buy a protective mask for 20 BGN unless it is for some exotic reasons” - so Chairman of the Commission for Consumer Protection (CPC) Dimitar Margaritov commented on the current state of the market for personal protective equipment, quoted in a message from press center of the committee.
16 million children will fall into poverty by the end of the year
Administrator • 2020-05-30 10:30:06
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16