News tagged with "market"
- CPC: Market calmed down after initial emergency stressAdministrator • 2020-04-25 20:30:19“Today hardly anyone would buy a protective mask for 20 BGN unless it is for some exotic reasons” - so Chairman of the Commission for Consumer Protection (CPC) Dimitar Margaritov commented on the current state of the market for personal protective equipment, quoted in a message from press center of the committee.
- China's passenger car market with strong growth in MarchAdministrator • 2020-04-11 15:30:16China's passenger car market recorded strong growth in March after business resumed gained momentum amid continued containment of the COVID-19 outbreak, Radio China reported.
- The market in Blagoevgrad started, from 7.30 to 9.30 - for people over 60.Administrator • 2020-04-09 12:30:05The vegetable market - open and closed, in Blagoevgrad started today with measures taken that are strictly followed.
- British real estate market is frozenAdministrator • 2020-04-07 23:30:04The British property market is practically frozen because of quarantine measures imposed by the government and it is very early to predict its long-term development. Such are the forecasts of the credit institution Halifax.
- COVID-19 also affect the housing market, here's howAdministrator • 2020-04-07 20:30:15The emergency situation related to COVID-19 is already having an impact on the real estate market.
- The binding phase of the market test for the terminal at Alexandroupolis - successfulAdministrator • 2020-03-28 06:30:19The binding phase of the market test for capacity reservation at the floating liquefied natural gas terminal off Alexandroupolis has ended successfully, the project company Gaztrade said.
Prof. Atanas Tassev: By 2025 everyone should go to the free electricity market
Administrator • 2020-06-03 05:30:04
Large chains - correct to small manufacturers
Administrator • 2020-06-03 04:30:19
Greece hotels in no hurry to open despite lifting ban
Administrator • 2020-06-03 04:30:07