News tagged with "market"
- It is not believable what is happening on the property market in Sofia, they are sold...Administrator • 2020-10-13 05:30:16Prices for garages in Sofia are growing along with the increase in the number of cars. Finding a parking space in the capital is becoming more difficult, which leads to an increase in interest in garages. This contributes to the expansion of the blue and green zone, informs “Trud”.
- Chinese phones dominate the global marketAdministrator • 2020-10-09 02:30:14Chinese smartphone brands occupied more than half of the global mobile market in the second quarter, despite challenges brought by the pandemic, trade uncertainty, according to a new report quoted by Radio China.
- Women's Market Action: Traders attack inspectors, here's whyAdministrator • 2020-10-03 09:30:14Fruit and vegetable traders from the Women's Market have attacked inspectors from the state agency who are checking how fine the scales are on the markets.
- Car dealership owner told the truth about the cars of the Bulgarian and the market in Bulgaria right now VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-10-03 05:30:03Bulgaria is the poorest country on the European market when it comes to second-hand car trade, auto traders say.
- China's financial market is attracting more and more foreign companiesAdministrator • 2020-09-09 02:30:18The International Trade in Services Expo 2020 is currently being held in Beijing. An important part of it is the trade in financial services. More than 150 financial institutions, including banks Morgan Stanley, UBS AG, Deutsche Bank, participating in the exhibition showed their confidence in the good prospects for the Chinese financial market, Radio China reports.
- Radio China: China re-becomes the biggest market for electric carsAdministrator • 2020-09-09 00:30:17China is on track to become the biggest market for electric vehicles (EV) by the end of the year, according to a market estimate published by the German Centre for Automotive Research (GCI), Radio China reports.
- Tesla market capitalization hits new record, company valued at $342 billionAdministrator • 2020-08-19 02:30:15Tesla's (Tesla) market capitalization has hit a new record. The company is already valued at $342 billion, BTA quoted DPA as saying.
- “Energo-Pro” sent letters to every business client with explanations about the free marketAdministrator • 2020-07-23 02:30:17“Energo-Pro Sales” sent personal letters to every non-household client in connection with the liberalization of the electricity market from 1 October. It is also published on the company's website.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15