News tagged with "market"
- Expert said what is happening in the property market in the midst of the crowncrisisAdministrator • 2020-07-20 01:30:15What property prices will be in our country next year depends on the actions of the European Central Bank. Probably the market will benefit from the loose monetary policy in Europe, prices will remain stable and may even continue to grow, commented to Bloomberg TV Bulgaria Georgi Pavlov from PropTech.bg.
- European Commission adopts White Paper on foreign subsidies in the Single MarketAdministrator • 2020-06-17 20:30:16The European Commission has adopted a White Paper examining the distorting effects caused by foreign subsidies in the Single Market. The Commission is now seeking the views and input of all stakeholders on the options set out in the White Paper. This was announced by the Commission's representation in Bulgaria.
- Ivan Neykov: At least a year will recover the labor market and the economyAdministrator • 2020-06-17 18:30:15The situation in the labour market has been worrying since the coronavirus crisis. This was stated by former Social Minister Ivan Neykov in “Face to Face” on BBC. According to him, the statistics of the unemployed are very worrying — from the end of February to the middle of June about 200 thousand people lost their jobs.
- US Media: No market to replace China'sAdministrator • 2020-06-17 03:30:06In yesterday's issue, the New York Times newspaper published an article with the headline “Want to separate yourself from the Chinese economy? These three companies will tell you how hard it is.” It analyses from the point of view of three foreign companies and concludes that the Chinese economy is still the last hope for slowing the global recession, so they do not want to separate themselves from it, Radio China reported.
- Something surprising happened to the price of cherries on the marketAdministrator • 2020-06-07 01:30:19In the week before the stew (01-05 June), cherries on exchanges and markets fell cheaper by 15.6%, the weekly bulletin of the State Commodity Exchange and Markets Commission (DCCT) shows.
- Sending the whole business to the free market of electricity went at first reading (Updated)Administrator • 2020-06-02 22:30:04Sending all firms on the free market from 1 October passed at first reading in parliament's energy committee. Today, the amendments to the energy law, which were tabled by the chairman of the committee Valentin Nikolov and a group of deputies, will be voted in the hall.
- Security guards and police slid around Dimitrovgrad market VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-05-24 23:30:16The biggest outdoor auction in Bulgaria is also up and running. After two and a half months, the Dimitrovgrad market welcomed its first customers.
- There's a big anomaly in the home market - we'll all win from it VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-05-22 12:30:06The value of our consumer basket is declining for the first time in 40 days - such is the opinion of analysts. Which goods fell cheaper and which rose in price during the state of emergency?
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04