News tagged with "market"
- Tomislav Donchev on state gas stations: There will be another player on the marketAdministrator • 2020-05-16 09:30:06This is announced as of today the experts from min of economics and finance gathered to discuss it. There is a public interest in fuel quality, and we need to implement a European directive. This was stated by Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov on the occasion of the establishment of state gas stations.
- The price of the first Bulgarian cherries on the market in Plovdiv hit... PICTURESAdministrator • 2020-05-14 12:30:07The first for the season Bulgarian cherries are sold in a wide price range in Plovdiv. The cheapest are on Saturday market — 8 BGN per kg, and the most expensive — 25 BGN — on the market next to the gymnist dispensary, writes Maritsa.
- Report: China's mobile phone market reports first-quarter declineAdministrator • 2020-05-05 08:30:20China's smartphone market reported a decline in the first quarter of this year because of the impact of the country's coronavirus outbreak. But leading suppliers are registering a better performance than initial expectations, a recent report on the sector shows.
- CPC with important market data during the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-04-25 23:30:07“Today hardly anyone would buy a protective mask for 20 BGN unless it is for some exotic reasons” - so Chairman of the Commission for Consumer Protection (CPC) Dimitar Margaritov commented on the current state of the market for personal protective equipment, quoted in a message from press center of the committee.
- Is there an artificial increase in food prices on the market?Administrator • 2020-04-25 21:30:04“It's hard to talk about losses. A major feature of the market, despite the Saturday-Sunday variations, is a very serious stability. In basic food products, the curves are almost even line, that is, without alterations. In fruits and vegetables, we have variations that are also due to the manifestations of time.” This was stated by the chairman of the State Commission for Commodity Exchange and Marketers (DCSBT) Vladimir Ivanov before NOVA.
- CPC: Market calmed down after initial emergency stressAdministrator • 2020-04-25 20:30:19“Today hardly anyone would buy a protective mask for 20 BGN unless it is for some exotic reasons” - so Chairman of the Commission for Consumer Protection (CPC) Dimitar Margaritov commented on the current state of the market for personal protective equipment, quoted in a message from press center of the committee.
- China's passenger car market with strong growth in MarchAdministrator • 2020-04-11 15:30:16China's passenger car market recorded strong growth in March after business resumed gained momentum amid continued containment of the COVID-19 outbreak, Radio China reported.
- The market in Blagoevgrad started, from 7.30 to 9.30 - for people over 60.Administrator • 2020-04-09 12:30:05The vegetable market - open and closed, in Blagoevgrad started today with measures taken that are strictly followed.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04