News tagged with "market"
- Radio China: China re-becomes the biggest market for electric carsAdministrator • 2020-09-09 00:30:17China is on track to become the biggest market for electric vehicles (EV) by the end of the year, according to a market estimate published by the German Centre for Automotive Research (GCI), Radio China reports.
- Tesla market capitalization hits new record, company valued at $342 billionAdministrator • 2020-08-19 02:30:15Tesla's (Tesla) market capitalization has hit a new record. The company is already valued at $342 billion, BTA quoted DPA as saying.
- “Energo-Pro” sent letters to every business client with explanations about the free marketAdministrator • 2020-07-23 02:30:17“Energo-Pro Sales” sent personal letters to every non-household client in connection with the liberalization of the electricity market from 1 October. It is also published on the company's website.
- Expert said what is happening in the property market in the midst of the crowncrisisAdministrator • 2020-07-20 01:30:15What property prices will be in our country next year depends on the actions of the European Central Bank. Probably the market will benefit from the loose monetary policy in Europe, prices will remain stable and may even continue to grow, commented to Bloomberg TV Bulgaria Georgi Pavlov from PropTech.bg.
- European Commission adopts White Paper on foreign subsidies in the Single MarketAdministrator • 2020-06-17 20:30:16The European Commission has adopted a White Paper examining the distorting effects caused by foreign subsidies in the Single Market. The Commission is now seeking the views and input of all stakeholders on the options set out in the White Paper. This was announced by the Commission's representation in Bulgaria.
- Ivan Neykov: At least a year will recover the labor market and the economyAdministrator • 2020-06-17 18:30:15The situation in the labour market has been worrying since the coronavirus crisis. This was stated by former Social Minister Ivan Neykov in “Face to Face” on BBC. According to him, the statistics of the unemployed are very worrying — from the end of February to the middle of June about 200 thousand people lost their jobs.
- US Media: No market to replace China'sAdministrator • 2020-06-17 03:30:06In yesterday's issue, the New York Times newspaper published an article with the headline “Want to separate yourself from the Chinese economy? These three companies will tell you how hard it is.” It analyses from the point of view of three foreign companies and concludes that the Chinese economy is still the last hope for slowing the global recession, so they do not want to separate themselves from it, Radio China reported.
- Something surprising happened to the price of cherries on the marketAdministrator • 2020-06-07 01:30:19In the week before the stew (01-05 June), cherries on exchanges and markets fell cheaper by 15.6%, the weekly bulletin of the State Commodity Exchange and Markets Commission (DCCT) shows.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15