News tagged with "measure"
- By tomorrow, applications under the measure 60/40 for the period January - March 2021 are accepted.Administrator • 2021-04-14 23:30:04Employers who are eligible to receive funds under the 60/40 measure may submit an application and the documents required by it until 17.00 on 15 April 2021.
- Until 15.01 employers apply for funds under the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2021-01-12 20:30:05Employers wishing to receive funds for the period before 1.01.2021 and are eligible for CMS number 151/03.07.2020. and complementing with PMS 278/12.10.2020 (third design of the measure 60/40) may submit an application and the documents required to it by 17.00 h on 15.01.2021 reported by the Employment Agency.
- Borisov: We extend the 60/40 measure until September 2021 (video)Administrator • 2020-12-31 02:30:04Government support for affected and closed businesses continues
- New measure will boost forest growth in old ageAdministrator • 2020-12-30 20:30:16A new measure will stimulate the preservation and increase of forest areas in the old age phase. The implementation of this measure will lead to an improvement in the composition and structure of forest plantations and will support the conservation of biodiversity in forests. This became clear during a videoconference meeting of the Thematic Working Group (TWG) on the development of a Strategic Plan for Agriculture and Rural Development for the period 2021 - 2027.
- Approved a new extension of the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-12-30 04:30:04The 60/40 measure is extended until 31 March 2021. This proposal for amendments to Decree No. 151 approved unanimously trade unions and employers after a meeting of the National Council for Tripartite Cooperation, writes Trud.
- The tripartite supported the extension of the 60/40 measure until MarchAdministrator • 2020-12-29 22:30:15The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation (NSTS) held an extraordinary online meeting, convened by Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova, the press center of the Council of Ministers announced.
- Over 24,000 jobs have been saved through the support measure with BGN 290.Administrator • 2020-12-15 19:30:15A total of 24,575 jobs at companies from the Tourism, Hospitality and Restaurant and Transport sectors were retained by the Employment Agency's short-term employment measure, the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy said. It is part of the government's package for dealing with the crisis and it pays 290 BGN for each employee the employer wants to keep.
- Lachezar Borisov: Nearly 500 million invested under the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-11-13 00:30:15Bulgaria is coping very well with the COVID crisis against the background of all other EU Member States and not only. This was pointed out to BNT Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15