News tagged with "measures"
- The Court of Auditors undertakes measures in combating COVID-19Administrator • 2020-08-01 05:30:06The Court of Auditors will carry out three performance audits on the current topic related to the costs of implementing measures in combating COVID-19. This was reported by the institution.
- Restaurateurs after new restrictive measures: We expect turnovers to fallAdministrator • 2020-07-11 02:30:05Restaurateurs once again found themselves facing collapse after the new restrictive measures introduced by Health Minister Kirill Ananiev to control the surge in coronavirus infected in Bulgaria.
- Economy Minister with a hot comment on the lifting of measuresAdministrator • 2020-06-24 07:30:07The lifting of measures is a trend that has spanned the whole world. Lifting the measures does not mean that we should not comply with the three D's - discipline, distance and disinfection.
- Minister Zhelyazkov discussed measures in the land sector with industry organizationsAdministrator • 2020-05-28 19:30:05The Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov presented to branch organizations the measures taken currently related to freight and bus transport, reported the press center of MTITS, quoted by BTA.
- EC adopts additional measures to support the food industryAdministrator • 2020-04-17 08:30:07The European Commission has today adopted two measures to help the food industry. The measures will increase the cash flow of farmers and reduce the administrative burden for national, regional authorities and farmers during these particularly difficult times.
- Economic measures to ease the crisis in TurkeyAdministrator • 2020-04-17 03:30:05Turkey's parliament adopted a package of economic measures early this morning aimed at easing the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on economic and social life in the country, the Anadolu Agency reported.
- Unions under Borisov: Measures are working, give resultAdministrator • 2020-04-14 04:30:06Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a meeting with the leaders of CNSB and KT “Podkreda” Plamen Dimitrov and Dimitar Manolov. This was reported by the government information service.
- Dimitar Manolov on the strict measures: The problem is that we are moronsAdministrator • 2020-04-13 01:30:16The problem is, we're jerks. This is what the President of “Podkrepa” Dimitar Manolov commented on the occasion of the tightened measures in relation to the coronavirus.
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16
More than €250m of emergency humanitarian aid to Lebanon after the blast
Administrator • 2020-08-11 01:30:04