News tagged with "measures"
- Government discusses proposed measures from NIGHT sector by sectorAdministrator • 2020-11-24 03:30:03The Council of Ministers will decide on the measures proposed by the National Operations Staff to deal with the coronavirus at its next meeting.
- Sacheva: A balance must be found between economic and health measuresAdministrator • 2020-11-04 23:30:16The right balance must be found between economic and health measures. We need to find the right balance between not closing the economy entirely, but also respecting all the rules much more seriously, including this - all wearing masks, now in public places. And at the moment there are closed sectors, but the number of infected is increasing, and it is obvious that the disease is spreading diffusely. Cluster closures of certain sectors may not be a good strategy, other opportunities may be sought, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva told journalists, asked if there should be a new “tightening” of measures after cases of coronavirus are increased, transmits BTA.
- Donchev: We will invest 4.5 billion levs in energy efficiency measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-29 22:30:16Bulgaria needs a giant effort to decarbonize the economy
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Minister Sacheva discussed the measures of the “Employment x3” package with representatives of the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants' Association and the Association of Restaurants'Administrator • 2020-10-21 08:30:03Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva met today with the chairmen of the Bulgarian Association of Restauratories Richard Alibegov and the Association of Establishments in Bulgaria Emil Kolarov. The discussion was attended by their representatives.
- Minister Nikolova: We continue with new measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-12 03:30:04“Bulgaria received a certificate of hygienic and safe destination of the World Council on Travel and Tourism and this proved that we are taking timely measures”, said Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova on BNT.
- Heat: Observe measures against the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-10-07 19:30:16In connection with the increase in the number of infected with COVID-19 in the country and with the tendency to deteriorate the epidemiological situation in Bulgaria, the Association of Heating Companies in Bulgaria (ATDB) addresses the following appeal to Bulgarian citizens and the customers of the district heating.
- The Court of Auditors undertakes measures in combating COVID-19Administrator • 2020-08-01 05:30:06The Court of Auditors will carry out three performance audits on the current topic related to the costs of implementing measures in combating COVID-19. This was reported by the institution.
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14