News tagged with "measures"
- Minister Sacheva presented opportunities for support after the new measures (Video)Administrator • 2021-03-18 22:30:03All measures that support people and businesses continue to work after the introduction of the new anti-epidemic restrictions. This was announced by Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva at a briefing in Dobrich.
- China plans measures against taking down companies from New York Stock ExchangeAdministrator • 2021-01-02 19:30:16China announced today that it would take the necessary countermeasures in response to the announcement by the New York Stock Exchange that it would separate three leading Chinese telecoms, the Associated Press reported.
- Big chains with first reaction after new measuresAdministrator • 2020-12-18 03:30:02I would like to thank the health authorities and the economic ministry. It's really nice that we work together and get along well.
- Sacheva: 68% of employers do not approve of the measures because they do not know themAdministrator • 2020-12-05 20:30:1568% of employers disapprove of the government's anti-crisis measures to help businesses overcome the consequences of COVID-19, Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva told bTV. 50% of them did not benefit from any of these measures. 29% benefited from the 60/40 measure. 78% of the business did not benefit from the moratorium on loan payments. 90% did not benefit from working loans for small and medium-sized enterprises from the BDB, she added.
- Government discusses proposed measures from NIGHT sector by sectorAdministrator • 2020-11-24 03:30:03The Council of Ministers will decide on the measures proposed by the National Operations Staff to deal with the coronavirus at its next meeting.
- Sacheva: A balance must be found between economic and health measuresAdministrator • 2020-11-04 23:30:16The right balance must be found between economic and health measures. We need to find the right balance between not closing the economy entirely, but also respecting all the rules much more seriously, including this - all wearing masks, now in public places. And at the moment there are closed sectors, but the number of infected is increasing, and it is obvious that the disease is spreading diffusely. Cluster closures of certain sectors may not be a good strategy, other opportunities may be sought, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva told journalists, asked if there should be a new “tightening” of measures after cases of coronavirus are increased, transmits BTA.
- Donchev: We will invest 4.5 billion levs in energy efficiency measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-29 22:30:16Bulgaria needs a giant effort to decarbonize the economy
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03