News tagged with "measures"
- Minister Nikolova: We continue with new measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-12 03:30:04“Bulgaria received a certificate of hygienic and safe destination of the World Council on Travel and Tourism and this proved that we are taking timely measures”, said Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova on BNT.
- Heat: Observe measures against the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-10-07 19:30:16In connection with the increase in the number of infected with COVID-19 in the country and with the tendency to deteriorate the epidemiological situation in Bulgaria, the Association of Heating Companies in Bulgaria (ATDB) addresses the following appeal to Bulgarian citizens and the customers of the district heating.
- The Court of Auditors undertakes measures in combating COVID-19Administrator • 2020-08-01 05:30:06The Court of Auditors will carry out three performance audits on the current topic related to the costs of implementing measures in combating COVID-19. This was reported by the institution.
- Restaurateurs after new restrictive measures: We expect turnovers to fallAdministrator • 2020-07-11 02:30:05Restaurateurs once again found themselves facing collapse after the new restrictive measures introduced by Health Minister Kirill Ananiev to control the surge in coronavirus infected in Bulgaria.
- Economy Minister with a hot comment on the lifting of measuresAdministrator • 2020-06-24 07:30:07The lifting of measures is a trend that has spanned the whole world. Lifting the measures does not mean that we should not comply with the three D's - discipline, distance and disinfection.
- Minister Zhelyazkov discussed measures in the land sector with industry organizationsAdministrator • 2020-05-28 19:30:05The Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov presented to branch organizations the measures taken currently related to freight and bus transport, reported the press center of MTITS, quoted by BTA.
- EC adopts additional measures to support the food industryAdministrator • 2020-04-17 08:30:07The European Commission has today adopted two measures to help the food industry. The measures will increase the cash flow of farmers and reduce the administrative burden for national, regional authorities and farmers during these particularly difficult times.
- Economic measures to ease the crisis in TurkeyAdministrator • 2020-04-17 03:30:05Turkey's parliament adopted a package of economic measures early this morning aimed at easing the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on economic and social life in the country, the Anadolu Agency reported.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15