News tagged with "measures"
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Minister Sacheva discussed the measures of the “Employment x3” package with representatives of the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants' Association and the Association of Restaurants'Administrator • 2020-10-21 08:30:03Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva met today with the chairmen of the Bulgarian Association of Restauratories Richard Alibegov and the Association of Establishments in Bulgaria Emil Kolarov. The discussion was attended by their representatives.
- Minister Nikolova: We continue with new measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-12 03:30:04“Bulgaria received a certificate of hygienic and safe destination of the World Council on Travel and Tourism and this proved that we are taking timely measures”, said Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova on BNT.
- Heat: Observe measures against the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-10-07 19:30:16In connection with the increase in the number of infected with COVID-19 in the country and with the tendency to deteriorate the epidemiological situation in Bulgaria, the Association of Heating Companies in Bulgaria (ATDB) addresses the following appeal to Bulgarian citizens and the customers of the district heating.
- The Court of Auditors undertakes measures in combating COVID-19Administrator • 2020-08-01 05:30:06The Court of Auditors will carry out three performance audits on the current topic related to the costs of implementing measures in combating COVID-19. This was reported by the institution.
- Restaurateurs after new restrictive measures: We expect turnovers to fallAdministrator • 2020-07-11 02:30:05Restaurateurs once again found themselves facing collapse after the new restrictive measures introduced by Health Minister Kirill Ananiev to control the surge in coronavirus infected in Bulgaria.
- Economy Minister with a hot comment on the lifting of measuresAdministrator • 2020-06-24 07:30:07The lifting of measures is a trend that has spanned the whole world. Lifting the measures does not mean that we should not comply with the three D's - discipline, distance and disinfection.
- Minister Zhelyazkov discussed measures in the land sector with industry organizationsAdministrator • 2020-05-28 19:30:05The Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov presented to branch organizations the measures taken currently related to freight and bus transport, reported the press center of MTITS, quoted by BTA.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15