News tagged with "measures"
- EC adopts additional measures to support the food industryAdministrator • 2020-04-17 08:30:07The European Commission has today adopted two measures to help the food industry. The measures will increase the cash flow of farmers and reduce the administrative burden for national, regional authorities and farmers during these particularly difficult times.
- Economic measures to ease the crisis in TurkeyAdministrator • 2020-04-17 03:30:05Turkey's parliament adopted a package of economic measures early this morning aimed at easing the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on economic and social life in the country, the Anadolu Agency reported.
- Unions under Borisov: Measures are working, give resultAdministrator • 2020-04-14 04:30:06Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a meeting with the leaders of CNSB and KT “Podkreda” Plamen Dimitrov and Dimitar Manolov. This was reported by the government information service.
- Dimitar Manolov on the strict measures: The problem is that we are moronsAdministrator • 2020-04-13 01:30:16The problem is, we're jerks. This is what the President of “Podkrepa” Dimitar Manolov commented on the occasion of the tightened measures in relation to the coronavirus.
- Financier confidently: Measures taken to keep the business calmAdministrator • 2020-04-08 17:30:17“The programme we announced today is one of the first in Europe. It will mainly affect micro-enterprises and companies to continue operating. Other banks are preparing to announce similar measures.
- Fandakova: We took measures for the business and the budget of the municipalityAdministrator • 2020-04-06 00:30:06One of the most important tasks at the moment is cleaning and disinfection in the city, explained in the studio of “The Day begins with Georgi Lyubenov” on BNT the mayor of the capital Yordanka Fandakova. She explained that despite the precipitation during today the disinfection of stops continues because it is important to clean up the risk areas.
- Hong Kong closes bars as part of social distancing measuresAdministrator • 2020-04-05 02:30:20Hong Kong's Special Administrative District announced Thursday the decision to temporarily close bars and other establishments selling alcohol because of the growth of COVID-19 cases. The new measures came into effect on Friday and will last 14 days.
- Karanikolov: The measures taken so far in support of the economy will not be the onlyAdministrator • 2020-03-29 02:30:05Bulgaria is among the first countries to submit economic measures because of the economic blockage triggered by the coronavirus pandemic. No one has ever said, however, that these will be the only measures, commented Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov, “Investor”.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15