News tagged with "million"
- Manolova offers another 300 million levs of assistance to companiesAdministrator • 2021-04-21 23:30:04BGN 300 million grants for enterprises and self-insured persons affected by the pandemic, beyond those already distributed under various programmes. This is what MPs offer from “Stand Up! Mootri out!” headed by Maya Manolova. It is about supporting firms that in 2020 reported more than 30 per cent reduced income compared to the same month in 2019, as well as individuals who have lost their jobs as a consequence of the pandemic. According to Manolova's motives, this will cover 20 thousand small, medium and large enterprises, which will receive about 15 thousand leva on average. It is also proposed that 4 average monthly salaries will receive a one-time allowance for self-insured people with reduced incomes, and those who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic to receive one average monthly wage.
- Aviation asked us 50 million of the airport concession moneyAdministrator • 2021-04-13 01:30:1630 to 50 million levs out of the 66,000 million down payment for the concession of Sofia Airport to go to support the Bulgarian aviation, which is in a critical situation. That's what airlines insist on, said the president of the Association of Bulgarian Airlines, Svetoslav Stanulov.
- With over BGN 68 million, the budget for strategies of local action groups jumpsAdministrator • 2021-04-02 20:30:03Over BGN 68 million will be provided under the Community-led Local Development (CMR) approach for the next two years. The funds will be used during the transitional period 2021 — 2022. They will be targeted for preparatory activities and the implementing strategies of the 64 local action groups in the country, the Ministry of Agriculture said.
- BGN 95 million support with working capital has been paid so far by the NRAAdministrator • 2021-03-31 22:30:03The application deadline expired on January 20
- Airlines before bankruptcy. They want up to BGN 20 million in aidAdministrator • 2021-03-25 19:30:04Charter airlines face bankruptcy if the state does not support them with between BGN 15 and 20 million. This was stated by the Association of the Bulgarian Aviation Industry. They held a press conference a day after the Association of Bulgarian Airlines announced a letter to the prime minister and five ministers offering proposals to support commercial aviation.
- Over BGN 290 million have been paid under the measures to preserve employment for 2021.Administrator • 2021-03-18 23:30:14Over BGN 290 million have been paid to employers for preserving employment in the face of a pandemic since the beginning of 2021. This shows the data of the National Insurance Institute (NSSI) for the transferred funds under the “60/40" measure, reported by the NSSI press office.
- Canadians announced $270 million gold in a locality in KardzhaliskoAdministrator • 2021-03-17 20:30:03A Canadian company Velocity Minerals announced its valuation of 156,000 ounces of gold at the Obichnik field, in the Durusu zone in Southeast Bulgaria with an estimated gold resource averaging 1.1 g per tonne in 4.4 million tons of ore. The announcement is on the company's website as of March 16.
- BSP: From Government Actions We Will Lose 150 Million LevaAdministrator • 2021-03-16 19:30:15BSP takes care of the people and GERB for the interests of certain business circles
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03