News tagged with "million"
- The eco-minister saw in Asarel-Medet investments worth 75 million levs made in 2020.Administrator • 2021-03-03 20:30:15I am extremely impressed by the amount of environmental investments and care taken for people's health, commented Emil Dimitrov
- The Ministry of Tourism has paid over BGN 5.6 million to tour operatorsAdministrator • 2021-03-02 20:30:14The Ministry of Tourism paid more than 5.6 million levs to 86 companies performing tour operator and turagent activities. The funds are allocated from the state budget and amount to total BGN 51 million. This is one of the measures taken by the Ministry of Tourism to help the sector overcome the consequences of COVID-19. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- With €28 million to finance more projects under the programme for rural areasAdministrator • 2021-01-16 01:30:05€28 million will finance more projects under four sub-measures of the Rural Development Programme (RDP) 2014-2020. This provides for draft orders that increase budgets under the measures. They are published for public discussion for a period of 7 days on the website of MHCG.
- The Bulgarian Development Bank approved loans for over BGN 268 million.Administrator • 2021-01-12 18:30:14under two government anti-crisis programs
- Over 147.5 million levs have been invested in safety on Republican roads in 2020.Administrator • 2020-12-31 20:30:15Over BGN 147.5 million of the budget has been invested in safety on the Republican roads this year, the Road Infrastructure Agency/API/reported. This amount includes the funds for new restrictive systems /mantinells/, road signs and marking.
- BGN 111 million more for road repair next yearAdministrator • 2020-12-24 01:30:15In 2020, 618 km of road were fixed,
- Minister Borissov: There are projects for BGN 850 million and over 4000 jobsAdministrator • 2020-12-15 05:30:03“Certainly, the measures against coronavius have had their effect. I stand as a minister behind my sector and hope it will work well”. This is what Minister of Economy Lachezar Borissov said in the “This Morning” programme on BTyou.
- Gross external debt is €37,903 million (66.8 per cent of GDP)Administrator • 2020-11-27 21:30:03The country's gross external debt at the end of September 2020 was 37,903m euros (66.8 per cent of GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15