News tagged with "million"
- European Commission approves BG 8.4 million scheme for tour operatorsAdministrator • 2021-05-26 21:30:14The European Commission has approved a Bulgarian scheme of approximately €8.4 million (16.5 million leva) to support tour operators affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The measure was approved under the Temporary Framework for State Aid.
- European Commission allocates €511 million for Bulgaria under SUREAdministrator • 2021-05-25 21:30:17The European Commission has allocated €14,137 billion to 12 EU Member States under the seventh tranche of financial support under the SURE instrument. As part of today's operations Belgium received €2 billion, Bulgaria 511 million euros, Cyprus €124 million, Greece €2.54 billion, Spain €3.37 billion, Italy €751 million, Lithuania €355 million, Latvia €113 million, Malta €177 million, Poland 1.56 EUR 2.41 billion, Portugal €2.41 billion and Estonia €230 million.
- Denis Ershov's successors want $840 million from BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-05-19 23:30:15The successors of the deceased Lithuanian businessman Denis Ershov are demanding $840m from Bulgaria. They sent a notary invitation to the finance ministry to pay them as compensation for the expropriation of the assets of the company Petrol. If their request was not granted, Ershov's successors would file a case in the arbitration court in Washington with the World Bank.
- NHIF paid BGN 53 million for March and April for work under adverse conditionsAdministrator • 2021-05-10 21:30:04The NHIF paid nearly BGN 53 million in March and in April to medical staff for working under adverse conditions during an exceptional epidemic situation, and in this amount are the funds paid for vaccination against COVID-19. This is written in the transcript of the meeting of the Supervisory Board, held on April 22, at which the current implementation of the budget of the NHIF was discussed. The transcript is published on the website of the Health Fund. BGN 36.7 million were paid for the activity in January and for the activity in February - BGN 37.8 million. These funds are provided in the budget of the NHIF by transfer from the budget of the Ministry of Health.
- Manolova offers another 300 million levs of assistance to companiesAdministrator • 2021-04-21 23:30:04BGN 300 million grants for enterprises and self-insured persons affected by the pandemic, beyond those already distributed under various programmes. This is what MPs offer from “Stand Up! Mootri out!” headed by Maya Manolova. It is about supporting firms that in 2020 reported more than 30 per cent reduced income compared to the same month in 2019, as well as individuals who have lost their jobs as a consequence of the pandemic. According to Manolova's motives, this will cover 20 thousand small, medium and large enterprises, which will receive about 15 thousand leva on average. It is also proposed that 4 average monthly salaries will receive a one-time allowance for self-insured people with reduced incomes, and those who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic to receive one average monthly wage.
- Aviation asked us 50 million of the airport concession moneyAdministrator • 2021-04-13 01:30:1630 to 50 million levs out of the 66,000 million down payment for the concession of Sofia Airport to go to support the Bulgarian aviation, which is in a critical situation. That's what airlines insist on, said the president of the Association of Bulgarian Airlines, Svetoslav Stanulov.
- With over BGN 68 million, the budget for strategies of local action groups jumpsAdministrator • 2021-04-02 20:30:03Over BGN 68 million will be provided under the Community-led Local Development (CMR) approach for the next two years. The funds will be used during the transitional period 2021 — 2022. They will be targeted for preparatory activities and the implementing strategies of the 64 local action groups in the country, the Ministry of Agriculture said.
- BGN 95 million support with working capital has been paid so far by the NRAAdministrator • 2021-03-31 22:30:03The application deadline expired on January 20
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15