News tagged with "million"
- Over BGN 35.6 million have been translated to organic producersAdministrator • 2020-06-02 20:30:18Agriculture Fund transferred over BGN 35.6 million (BGN 35,638 797) under Measure 11 Organic Agriculture from RDP 2014-2020. The most expected payments came to the accounts of 3 177 farmers with approved applications under the heading “Organic crop”, “Organic livestock farming” and “Organic beekeeping” for Campaign 2019.
- The people refused consumer loans, saved 593 million in a monthAdministrator • 2020-05-27 20:30:06However, does not stop the withdrawal of loans for a new house
- 70 million BGN from OPE are redirected to small and medium businesses because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-21 03:30:06The Council of Ministers adopted a decision amending the Operational Programme “Environment 2014 - 2020”. (OPE), co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Cohesion Fund (CF) of the European Union and the state budget, the Cabinet press office said.
- Minister Taneva: We give 16 million to the fishing sectorAdministrator • 2020-05-15 15:30:06We give 16 million BGN to support the Fisheries and Aquaculture Sector. This was said at a briefing in the Council of Ministers of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva, reports “Focus”.
- EC approves €88 million to support BG small businesses affected by COVIDAdministrator • 2020-05-14 22:30:21The European Commission has approved a scheme worth €88 million (around BGN 173 million) to support Bulgarian micro-enterprises and small businesses in the context of the coronavirus pandemic.
- EU provides €117 million to seek treatment for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-13 02:30:17The European Commission said another 117m euros would be provided to seek treatment for COVID-19. The funds will be directed to eight research projects.
- CGM with 12 million leva lost revenue in April, considering a loanAdministrator • 2020-05-12 08:30:20They extend the parking stickers for those living in the center for 2 months, since 18 May the controllers are still fine gratishers in public transport
- Over 20 million Americans lost their jobs in April due to pandemicAdministrator • 2020-05-08 23:30:17The U.S. economy lost a staggering 20.5 million jobs in April, a record drop in employment since the Great Depression nearly a century ago, and the unemployment rate jumped to the highest level since the end of World War II, reaching 14.7 percent, the BNR reported.
Economists outlined what business is waiting for him
Administrator • 2020-06-03 07:30:07
Prof. Atanas Tassev: By 2025 everyone should go to the free electricity market
Administrator • 2020-06-03 05:30:04
Large chains - correct to small manufacturers
Administrator • 2020-06-03 04:30:19