News tagged with "million"
- Airlines before bankruptcy. They want up to BGN 20 million in aidAdministrator • 2021-03-25 19:30:04Charter airlines face bankruptcy if the state does not support them with between BGN 15 and 20 million. This was stated by the Association of the Bulgarian Aviation Industry. They held a press conference a day after the Association of Bulgarian Airlines announced a letter to the prime minister and five ministers offering proposals to support commercial aviation.
- Over BGN 290 million have been paid under the measures to preserve employment for 2021.Administrator • 2021-03-18 23:30:14Over BGN 290 million have been paid to employers for preserving employment in the face of a pandemic since the beginning of 2021. This shows the data of the National Insurance Institute (NSSI) for the transferred funds under the “60/40" measure, reported by the NSSI press office.
- Canadians announced $270 million gold in a locality in KardzhaliskoAdministrator • 2021-03-17 20:30:03A Canadian company Velocity Minerals announced its valuation of 156,000 ounces of gold at the Obichnik field, in the Durusu zone in Southeast Bulgaria with an estimated gold resource averaging 1.1 g per tonne in 4.4 million tons of ore. The announcement is on the company's website as of March 16.
- BSP: From Government Actions We Will Lose 150 Million LevaAdministrator • 2021-03-16 19:30:15BSP takes care of the people and GERB for the interests of certain business circles
- The eco-minister saw in Asarel-Medet investments worth 75 million levs made in 2020.Administrator • 2021-03-03 20:30:15I am extremely impressed by the amount of environmental investments and care taken for people's health, commented Emil Dimitrov
- The Ministry of Tourism has paid over BGN 5.6 million to tour operatorsAdministrator • 2021-03-02 20:30:14The Ministry of Tourism paid more than 5.6 million levs to 86 companies performing tour operator and turagent activities. The funds are allocated from the state budget and amount to total BGN 51 million. This is one of the measures taken by the Ministry of Tourism to help the sector overcome the consequences of COVID-19. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- With €28 million to finance more projects under the programme for rural areasAdministrator • 2021-01-16 01:30:05€28 million will finance more projects under four sub-measures of the Rural Development Programme (RDP) 2014-2020. This provides for draft orders that increase budgets under the measures. They are published for public discussion for a period of 7 days on the website of MHCG.
- The Bulgarian Development Bank approved loans for over BGN 268 million.Administrator • 2021-01-12 18:30:14under two government anti-crisis programs
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15