News tagged with "million"
- Russian oil output jumped to 11.35 million barrels per day in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-02 19:30:16Russia raised its oil and gas condensate output in April to 46.45 million tonnes or 11.35 million barrels per day versus 11.29 million barrels in March, Interfax agency said today, quoted by Reuters.
- German companies demand help with salaries of record 10.1 million peopleAdministrator • 2020-05-01 03:30:15German companies have applied for state aid in paying salaries to a record 10.1 million people amid the coronavirus crisis. This was announced today by the Federal Employment Agency, quoted by DPA.
- National Bank: BGN 296 million have earned banks for three monthsAdministrator • 2020-05-01 00:30:05Deposits and loans continue to grow at the beginning of the crisis
- National Bank: Gross external debt of the country in February was 33 826.7 million eurosAdministrator • 2020-04-29 02:30:16The country's gross external debt at the end of February 2020 is 33 826.7 million euros (52 percent of gross domestic product /GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- 10.2 million employees in France are in partial unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-23 08:30:20France's Labour Minister Muriel Penicaud reported in an interview with Bee Em Business Radio quoted by Reuters that 10.2 million employees are in partial unemployment and that affects six out of 10 companies.
- About 3.9 million are in partial unemployment in SpainAdministrator • 2020-04-16 03:30:19Around 3.9 million Hispanics are currently in partial unemployment because of the coronavirus pandemic, Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said today, as quoted by the French Press International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts a blast of unemployment this year.
- Terrible news for 6.6 million Americans linked to COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-11 01:30:03The clampdown on business activities, which has been triggered by measures against the spread of the new coronavirus, has led to another spike in the US unemployed over the past week. This is what international media reported, citing a report from the Department of Labor on Thursday.
- Karanikolov signed investment certificates for 180 million BGN.Administrator • 2020-04-02 13:30:18Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov signed five investment certificates, the projects envisage investments of BGN 180.6 million and the creation of 2000 jobs.
The season in Sunny Beach starts with...
Administrator • 2020-06-01 01:30:16
Traders rotate rural numbers at the Baton in Plovdiv PHOTOS
Administrator • 2020-05-31 23:30:07
25 beaches with free shade and sun lounger, here's who are
Administrator • 2020-05-31 22:30:09