News tagged with "million"
- For 10 months in Bulgaria - 4.2 million tourists, of them 3 million BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-11-18 19:30:17
- Lachezar Borisov: Nearly 500 million invested under the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-11-13 00:30:15Bulgaria is coping very well with the COVID crisis against the background of all other EU Member States and not only. This was pointed out to BNT Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov.
- Over 2 Million Bulgarians Throw in BorchesAdministrator • 2020-11-11 10:30:04The latest data as of September 2020 show that 2 075 203 people in Bulgaria have loans between 1000 and 5000 BGN. This shows the statistics of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
- China's stock market attracted over 1.5 million new investors in SeptemberAdministrator • 2020-11-03 04:30:14Approximately 1.54 million investors in China opened shares trading accounts on Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges in September, recent figures show.
- The plus budget with BGN 871 million until September, a deficit of 253.4 million is expected for October.Administrator • 2020-10-30 19:30:15The budget balance as of September 30 is positive with BGN 871.4 million, the Ministry of Finance said. Revenues under the national budget exceed expenditures by BGN 484.9 million and the remaining BGN 386.5 million are under EU funds.
- Gross external debt at the end of August 2020 was EUR 36,020.8 millionAdministrator • 2020-10-28 21:30:14The gross external debt in the country at the end of August 2020 is 36,020.8 million euros (63.5 per cent of the estimated Gross Domestic Product /BP/), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Up to 1 million aid in the pandemic for enterprisesAdministrator • 2020-10-21 04:30:15From 300 000 to 1 million levs to raise the maximum credit that BDB can grant to small and medium-sized companies in aid against the coroncrisis.
- Borisov plotted an emergency measure of 106 million levs and whom some of the money went toAdministrator • 2020-10-19 03:30:03Prime Minister Boyko Borissov talked about 106 million leva and who had already gone to some of the money. He pointed out on his personal Facebook profile that nearly 30,000 farmers had already received funds under the emergency measure to compensate for damage in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. Here's what the prime minister wrote.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15