News tagged with "million"
- Karanikolov signed investment certificates for 180 million BGN.Administrator • 2020-04-02 13:30:18Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov signed five investment certificates, the projects envisage investments of BGN 180.6 million and the creation of 2000 jobs.
- At least one million lost their jobs in Europe in 2 weeksAdministrator • 2020-04-02 07:30:17At least one million people have lost their jobs in Europe in the past two weeks, according to the latest survey by the European Trade Union Confederation (ECP), Euronews reported, quoted by Focus.
- In just a week: 3.28 million Americans unemployed because of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-26 23:30:18The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits jumped to a record above 3 million last week, news agencies reported, BTA reports.
- UN: About 25 million will be out of work because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-18 18:30:14The COVID-19 pandemic will significantly increase unemployment globally, forcing an estimated 25 million people to be unemployed. This is what the United Nations said today.
- Telenor's profit for the last quarter of 2019 is BGN 88 million, growing by 3.6% year-on-yearAdministrator • 2020-03-08 13:30:06Telenor reported profit before taxes of BGN 88 million for the last quarter of last year. This is a growth of 3.6% year-on-year. This keeps the trend that was observed in the previous quarters of the year, the operator reports.
Large chains - correct to small manufacturers
Administrator • 2020-06-03 04:30:19
Greece hotels in no hurry to open despite lifting ban
Administrator • 2020-06-03 04:30:07
China's yuan to jump three to six months
Administrator • 2020-06-03 02:30:17