News tagged with "million"
- Gross external debt is €37,903 million (66.8 per cent of GDP)Administrator • 2020-11-27 21:30:03The country's gross external debt at the end of September 2020 was 37,903m euros (66.8 per cent of GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- For 10 months in Bulgaria - 4.2 million tourists, of them 3 million BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-11-18 19:30:17
- Lachezar Borisov: Nearly 500 million invested under the 60/40 measureAdministrator • 2020-11-13 00:30:15Bulgaria is coping very well with the COVID crisis against the background of all other EU Member States and not only. This was pointed out to BNT Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov.
- Over 2 Million Bulgarians Throw in BorchesAdministrator • 2020-11-11 10:30:04The latest data as of September 2020 show that 2 075 203 people in Bulgaria have loans between 1000 and 5000 BGN. This shows the statistics of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
- China's stock market attracted over 1.5 million new investors in SeptemberAdministrator • 2020-11-03 04:30:14Approximately 1.54 million investors in China opened shares trading accounts on Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges in September, recent figures show.
- The plus budget with BGN 871 million until September, a deficit of 253.4 million is expected for October.Administrator • 2020-10-30 19:30:15The budget balance as of September 30 is positive with BGN 871.4 million, the Ministry of Finance said. Revenues under the national budget exceed expenditures by BGN 484.9 million and the remaining BGN 386.5 million are under EU funds.
- Gross external debt at the end of August 2020 was EUR 36,020.8 millionAdministrator • 2020-10-28 21:30:14The gross external debt in the country at the end of August 2020 is 36,020.8 million euros (63.5 per cent of the estimated Gross Domestic Product /BP/), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Up to 1 million aid in the pandemic for enterprisesAdministrator • 2020-10-21 04:30:15From 300 000 to 1 million levs to raise the maximum credit that BDB can grant to small and medium-sized companies in aid against the coroncrisis.
“Gradus”: The company has not maintained commercial relations with Pavel Stoimenov
Administrator • 2021-05-12 00:30:15
Electricity production rose 10.39% compared to 2020
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:17
BACB with over 20% growth of assets and borrowed funds
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:05