News tagged with "million"
- As of the end of August, the profit of the banking system was BGN 686 million.Administrator • 2020-09-30 20:30:16As of the end of August, the profit of the banking system was BGN 686 million, or 43.4 per cent (527 million) less than that reported for the eight months of the previous year, reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- They invested over BGN 200 million, part of the anti-crisis package of the MIAdministrator • 2020-09-04 20:30:04Over 200 million leva, part of the anti-crisis package of the Ministry of Economy, has already been distributed to businesses and people. Significant acceleration is pending in the coming weeks and months, the ministry said.
- The profit of the banking system is BGN 596 million as of July 31Administrator • 2020-08-31 21:30:16As of the end of July 2020, banks' profits were BGN 596 million, 43.0 percent (BGN 449 million) less than reported for the seven months of 2019, the Bulgarian National Bank reports.
- The country's gross external debt at the end of June was 34 103.8 million eurosAdministrator • 2020-08-29 02:30:04Bulgaria's gross external debt at the end of June 2020 is 34 103.8 million euros (60.1 percent of the forecast gross domestic product /BNB/), reports the Bulgarian National Bank /BNB/.
- Another 12.78 million levs have to take Sofians for heatingAdministrator • 2020-08-20 01:30:16People are piling up to get the overpaid after there are already countervailing bills
- No crown crisis? Over 26 million in the United States starve because of K-19Administrator • 2020-08-06 02:30:19The number of people in America having difficulty paying for takeaways has jumped rapidly as the coronavirus pandemic goes on, writes BG VOICE.
- Lachezar Borisov awarded 4 investment certificates for BGN 110 million.Administrator • 2020-08-04 21:30:17Since the beginning of the year, more than £415m of investment has been certified, which will create 2602 new jobs, says economy minister
- Raiffeisenbank and EIF agreed 18 million euros in support of Bulgarian innovative businessAdministrator • 2020-07-18 01:30:17The European Investment Fund (EIF) and Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD signed a guarantee agreement for an additional EUR 18 million under the European Union InnovFin programme. The guarantee scheme is part of the EU's policy to tackle the economic crisis caused by COVID-19.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03