News tagged with "million"
- The plus budget with BGN 871 million until September, a deficit of 253.4 million is expected for October.Administrator • 2020-10-30 19:30:15The budget balance as of September 30 is positive with BGN 871.4 million, the Ministry of Finance said. Revenues under the national budget exceed expenditures by BGN 484.9 million and the remaining BGN 386.5 million are under EU funds.
- Gross external debt at the end of August 2020 was EUR 36,020.8 millionAdministrator • 2020-10-28 21:30:14The gross external debt in the country at the end of August 2020 is 36,020.8 million euros (63.5 per cent of the estimated Gross Domestic Product /BP/), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Up to 1 million aid in the pandemic for enterprisesAdministrator • 2020-10-21 04:30:15From 300 000 to 1 million levs to raise the maximum credit that BDB can grant to small and medium-sized companies in aid against the coroncrisis.
- Borisov plotted an emergency measure of 106 million levs and whom some of the money went toAdministrator • 2020-10-19 03:30:03Prime Minister Boyko Borissov talked about 106 million leva and who had already gone to some of the money. He pointed out on his personal Facebook profile that nearly 30,000 farmers had already received funds under the emergency measure to compensate for damage in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. Here's what the prime minister wrote.
- As of the end of August, the profit of the banking system was BGN 686 million.Administrator • 2020-09-30 20:30:16As of the end of August, the profit of the banking system was BGN 686 million, or 43.4 per cent (527 million) less than that reported for the eight months of the previous year, reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- They invested over BGN 200 million, part of the anti-crisis package of the MIAdministrator • 2020-09-04 20:30:04Over 200 million leva, part of the anti-crisis package of the Ministry of Economy, has already been distributed to businesses and people. Significant acceleration is pending in the coming weeks and months, the ministry said.
- The profit of the banking system is BGN 596 million as of July 31Administrator • 2020-08-31 21:30:16As of the end of July 2020, banks' profits were BGN 596 million, 43.0 percent (BGN 449 million) less than reported for the seven months of 2019, the Bulgarian National Bank reports.
- The country's gross external debt at the end of June was 34 103.8 million eurosAdministrator • 2020-08-29 02:30:04Bulgaria's gross external debt at the end of June 2020 is 34 103.8 million euros (60.1 percent of the forecast gross domestic product /BNB/), reports the Bulgarian National Bank /BNB/.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15