News tagged with "million"
- 1.7 million tonnes of wheat in silos, yields 30% downAdministrator • 2020-07-14 04:30:067 per cent drop in wholesale food prices for month
- 20 million euros flow to BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-26 00:30:16The European Commission (EC) has approved the redeployment of more than 20m euros of cohesion policy funds to help the health system in Bulgaria for its fight against COVID-19, BNR reports.
- The state gives 74 million BGN to...Administrator • 2020-06-05 07:30:05State Fund Agriculture transferred over BGN 74 million (BGN 74 270 138) under the Single Area Payment Scheme (SAPS). Subsidies received 56,595 farmers, the Fund said.
- BGN 43.7 million are the revenues in the municipal budget of the capital in MayAdministrator • 2020-06-04 23:30:07Revenues in the municipal budget in May are BGN 43.7 million, which is 4.7 million less than in the same month of 2019, the Municipal Revenue Directorate of Sofia Municipality said.
- Over 42 million Americans lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 crisisAdministrator • 2020-06-04 21:30:04Over 42 million Americans have been left out of work in the past 11 weeks (from 15 March to 30 May). This is clear from the number of applications for benefits submitted in the United States after restrictive measures were introduced in relation to the new coronavirus.
- Over BGN 35.6 million have been translated to organic producersAdministrator • 2020-06-02 20:30:18Agriculture Fund transferred over BGN 35.6 million (BGN 35,638 797) under Measure 11 Organic Agriculture from RDP 2014-2020. The most expected payments came to the accounts of 3 177 farmers with approved applications under the heading “Organic crop”, “Organic livestock farming” and “Organic beekeeping” for Campaign 2019.
- The people refused consumer loans, saved 593 million in a monthAdministrator • 2020-05-27 20:30:06However, does not stop the withdrawal of loans for a new house
- 70 million BGN from OPE are redirected to small and medium businesses because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-21 03:30:06The Council of Ministers adopted a decision amending the Operational Programme “Environment 2014 - 2020”. (OPE), co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Cohesion Fund (CF) of the European Union and the state budget, the Cabinet press office said.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03