News tagged with "million"
- Minister Taneva: We give 16 million to the fishing sectorAdministrator • 2020-05-15 15:30:06We give 16 million BGN to support the Fisheries and Aquaculture Sector. This was said at a briefing in the Council of Ministers of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva, reports “Focus”.
- EC approves €88 million to support BG small businesses affected by COVIDAdministrator • 2020-05-14 22:30:21The European Commission has approved a scheme worth €88 million (around BGN 173 million) to support Bulgarian micro-enterprises and small businesses in the context of the coronavirus pandemic.
- EU provides €117 million to seek treatment for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-13 02:30:17The European Commission said another 117m euros would be provided to seek treatment for COVID-19. The funds will be directed to eight research projects.
- CGM with 12 million leva lost revenue in April, considering a loanAdministrator • 2020-05-12 08:30:20They extend the parking stickers for those living in the center for 2 months, since 18 May the controllers are still fine gratishers in public transport
- Over 20 million Americans lost their jobs in April due to pandemicAdministrator • 2020-05-08 23:30:17The U.S. economy lost a staggering 20.5 million jobs in April, a record drop in employment since the Great Depression nearly a century ago, and the unemployment rate jumped to the highest level since the end of World War II, reaching 14.7 percent, the BNR reported.
- Throwing out 10 million litres of beer in France over quarantineAdministrator • 2020-05-08 04:30:18Large-scale restrictions put in place because of the coronavirus pandemic have hit brewers in France, who have been forced to dump at least 10 million litres of the sparkling drink because of a sharp drop in demand.
- Russian oil output jumped to 11.35 million barrels per day in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-02 19:30:16Russia raised its oil and gas condensate output in April to 46.45 million tonnes or 11.35 million barrels per day versus 11.29 million barrels in March, Interfax agency said today, quoted by Reuters.
- German companies demand help with salaries of record 10.1 million peopleAdministrator • 2020-05-01 03:30:15German companies have applied for state aid in paying salaries to a record 10.1 million people amid the coronavirus crisis. This was announced today by the Federal Employment Agency, quoted by DPA.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03