News tagged with "million"
- Over 42 million Americans lost their jobs due to the COVID-19 crisisAdministrator • 2020-06-04 21:30:04Over 42 million Americans have been left out of work in the past 11 weeks (from 15 March to 30 May). This is clear from the number of applications for benefits submitted in the United States after restrictive measures were introduced in relation to the new coronavirus.
- Over BGN 35.6 million have been translated to organic producersAdministrator • 2020-06-02 20:30:18Agriculture Fund transferred over BGN 35.6 million (BGN 35,638 797) under Measure 11 Organic Agriculture from RDP 2014-2020. The most expected payments came to the accounts of 3 177 farmers with approved applications under the heading “Organic crop”, “Organic livestock farming” and “Organic beekeeping” for Campaign 2019.
- The people refused consumer loans, saved 593 million in a monthAdministrator • 2020-05-27 20:30:06However, does not stop the withdrawal of loans for a new house
- 70 million BGN from OPE are redirected to small and medium businesses because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-21 03:30:06The Council of Ministers adopted a decision amending the Operational Programme “Environment 2014 - 2020”. (OPE), co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), the Cohesion Fund (CF) of the European Union and the state budget, the Cabinet press office said.
- Minister Taneva: We give 16 million to the fishing sectorAdministrator • 2020-05-15 15:30:06We give 16 million BGN to support the Fisheries and Aquaculture Sector. This was said at a briefing in the Council of Ministers of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva, reports “Focus”.
- EC approves €88 million to support BG small businesses affected by COVIDAdministrator • 2020-05-14 22:30:21The European Commission has approved a scheme worth €88 million (around BGN 173 million) to support Bulgarian micro-enterprises and small businesses in the context of the coronavirus pandemic.
- EU provides €117 million to seek treatment for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-13 02:30:17The European Commission said another 117m euros would be provided to seek treatment for COVID-19. The funds will be directed to eight research projects.
- CGM with 12 million leva lost revenue in April, considering a loanAdministrator • 2020-05-12 08:30:20They extend the parking stickers for those living in the center for 2 months, since 18 May the controllers are still fine gratishers in public transport
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15