News tagged with "million"
- Over 20 million Americans lost their jobs in April due to pandemicAdministrator • 2020-05-08 23:30:17The U.S. economy lost a staggering 20.5 million jobs in April, a record drop in employment since the Great Depression nearly a century ago, and the unemployment rate jumped to the highest level since the end of World War II, reaching 14.7 percent, the BNR reported.
- Throwing out 10 million litres of beer in France over quarantineAdministrator • 2020-05-08 04:30:18Large-scale restrictions put in place because of the coronavirus pandemic have hit brewers in France, who have been forced to dump at least 10 million litres of the sparkling drink because of a sharp drop in demand.
- Russian oil output jumped to 11.35 million barrels per day in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-02 19:30:16Russia raised its oil and gas condensate output in April to 46.45 million tonnes or 11.35 million barrels per day versus 11.29 million barrels in March, Interfax agency said today, quoted by Reuters.
- German companies demand help with salaries of record 10.1 million peopleAdministrator • 2020-05-01 03:30:15German companies have applied for state aid in paying salaries to a record 10.1 million people amid the coronavirus crisis. This was announced today by the Federal Employment Agency, quoted by DPA.
- National Bank: BGN 296 million have earned banks for three monthsAdministrator • 2020-05-01 00:30:05Deposits and loans continue to grow at the beginning of the crisis
- National Bank: Gross external debt of the country in February was 33 826.7 million eurosAdministrator • 2020-04-29 02:30:16The country's gross external debt at the end of February 2020 is 33 826.7 million euros (52 percent of gross domestic product /GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- 10.2 million employees in France are in partial unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-23 08:30:20France's Labour Minister Muriel Penicaud reported in an interview with Bee Em Business Radio quoted by Reuters that 10.2 million employees are in partial unemployment and that affects six out of 10 companies.
- About 3.9 million are in partial unemployment in SpainAdministrator • 2020-04-16 03:30:19Around 3.9 million Hispanics are currently in partial unemployment because of the coronavirus pandemic, Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said today, as quoted by the French Press International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts a blast of unemployment this year.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15