News tagged with "million"
- National Bank: Gross external debt of the country in February was 33 826.7 million eurosAdministrator • 2020-04-29 02:30:16The country's gross external debt at the end of February 2020 is 33 826.7 million euros (52 percent of gross domestic product /GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- 10.2 million employees in France are in partial unemploymentAdministrator • 2020-04-23 08:30:20France's Labour Minister Muriel Penicaud reported in an interview with Bee Em Business Radio quoted by Reuters that 10.2 million employees are in partial unemployment and that affects six out of 10 companies.
- About 3.9 million are in partial unemployment in SpainAdministrator • 2020-04-16 03:30:19Around 3.9 million Hispanics are currently in partial unemployment because of the coronavirus pandemic, Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said today, as quoted by the French Press International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts a blast of unemployment this year.
- Terrible news for 6.6 million Americans linked to COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-11 01:30:03The clampdown on business activities, which has been triggered by measures against the spread of the new coronavirus, has led to another spike in the US unemployed over the past week. This is what international media reported, citing a report from the Department of Labor on Thursday.
- Karanikolov signed investment certificates for 180 million BGN.Administrator • 2020-04-02 13:30:18Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov signed five investment certificates, the projects envisage investments of BGN 180.6 million and the creation of 2000 jobs.
- At least one million lost their jobs in Europe in 2 weeksAdministrator • 2020-04-02 07:30:17At least one million people have lost their jobs in Europe in the past two weeks, according to the latest survey by the European Trade Union Confederation (ECP), Euronews reported, quoted by Focus.
- In just a week: 3.28 million Americans unemployed because of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-26 23:30:18The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits jumped to a record above 3 million last week, news agencies reported, BTA reports.
- UN: About 25 million will be out of work because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-18 18:30:14The COVID-19 pandemic will significantly increase unemployment globally, forcing an estimated 25 million people to be unemployed. This is what the United Nations said today.
First increase in imports by year
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:15
For 39 leva per megawatt-hour natural gas is sold with a day of delivery for today
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:03
KBC Group opens Center for Digital Technologies in Varna
Administrator • 2021-04-14 23:30:16