News tagged with "minister"
- Minister Nikolova: We support the industries that feel the pandemic most stronglyAdministrator • 2021-01-15 20:30:04The tourist business in Burgas asked Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova to organize a strong advertising campaign of Bulgaria on the priority markets for our country, the Ministry said. During her working visit to Burgas Minister Nikolova spoke with representatives of the business. Dimitar Nikolov, Mayor of Burgas Municipality, and Valcho Cholakov, regional governor, participated in the discussion, said the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova on a working visit to VarnaAdministrator • 2021-01-07 22:30:05Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held a working meeting with Frank Kwante, CEO of Fraport Twin Star Airport Management, and representatives of the airport management. The discussion was attended by the Mayor of Varna Municipality Ivan Portnih and the regional governor Stoyan Pasev.
- Economy Minister with surprising news in the midst of the coroncrisisAdministrator • 2020-12-31 22:30:16In 2020, under the Investment Promotion Act, projects worth over BGN 1 billion have been certified, which is a record for the last 6 years. This informed Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov during a working meeting with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
- Prime Minister: We are at war! We'll put the point with...Administrator • 2020-12-31 12:30:15125 million leva allocated the government at today's meeting with the aim of providing vaccines in the fight against COVID-19.
- The tourism industry supported the Deputy Prime Minister for working hours on New Year's EveAdministrator • 2020-12-30 03:30:16The tourism industry supported Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova in her intention to propose to the National Operations Headquarters for Combating Coronavirus an exception for the restaurants in the hotels and to be allowed to work until 00:30 on New Year's Eve.
- Prime Minister with key conversation with Health Minister over K-19 and lots of moneyAdministrator • 2020-12-25 23:30:15I will check if the emergency centre in Dospat has not been paid the money for the people on the front line, 80 - 90 million BGN goes a month for the money to come to the people.
- Minister Angelov evaporated all those who are said to be big parties at Christmas and New YearAdministrator • 2020-12-18 06:30:04Big Christmas and New Year parties this December will be impossible, at least legally. This was clear from the words of Health Minister Kostadin Angelov regarding the extension of the state of emergency until 31 January, writes “Trud”.
- The Social Minister with a big financial newsAdministrator • 2020-12-18 02:30:14As of January 1st, we are proposing to extend the “Save Me” measure. Thus, the compensation of 24 leva per day will increase. The employees receive 24 BGN per day if they are insured at 8 o'clock and are on unpaid leave.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04