News tagged with "minister"
- Minister Taneva: We give 16 million to the fishing sectorAdministrator • 2020-05-15 15:30:06We give 16 million BGN to support the Fisheries and Aquaculture Sector. This was said at a briefing in the Council of Ministers of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva, reports “Focus”.
- Minister Kirilov revealed what our rights will be in quarantineAdministrator • 2020-05-07 04:30:18The amendments to the Health Act give an option to pity the imposed quarantine on two instances in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Code (APC). This is clear from the new texts tabled by the Council of Ministers, which will abolish the state of emergency on 13 May, writes “Trud”.
- Deputy Prime Minister Donchev reported important financial newsAdministrator • 2020-04-25 16:30:19Bulgaria will ask the European Commission for permission to spend in advance part of the European money planned for the next programming period. This was announced by Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev.
- The Prime Minister announced will $350 per cover be distributed for everyone because of the crisis! BLITZ TVAdministrator • 2020-04-22 13:30:17“Will we give money? Yo, that's it. Giving money to people from other people's taxes”, so Prime Minister Boyko Borisov began his answer to a journalist's question whether it was discussed to give a grant to all those affected by the crisis caused by the coronavirus.
- The prime minister for the president: He lied on bTV yesterday. I swear on my grandchildren! VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-04-12 01:30:07“This was one of the companies approved by all over Europe for sewing masks. A large market opens to them - not only in Bulgaria, but also in the office. We are remaking the economy so that those who can work can do it”, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said on his way out of the tailoring workshop in Haskovo, who visited earlier today.
- Minister Angelkova stopped tourism until 13 MayAdministrator • 2020-04-11 06:30:18The Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova issued a new order to stop tourism until 13 May inclusive - the organized tourist trips of Bulgarian citizens abroad, the organized trips of foreign citizens in Bulgaria, as well as all organized tourist visits from domestic tourism. Organised visits constituting additional tourist services within the meaning of the Tourism Act have also been suspended.
- Minister explained should we worry about the liquidity of banksAdministrator • 2020-04-05 06:30:18We offer a model that Bulgaria can be proud of. The aim of the 60/40 measure is to keep workers. Currently, the state of emergency is not the only problem of the Bulgarian economy. We also close large businesses abroad - we also work with exports.
- Minister Petkova: Currently the energy sector is financially stableAdministrator • 2020-03-30 22:30:17At the moment, the energy sector is financially stable. This is what Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova reported Nova TV.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15