News tagged with "minister"
- The Social Minister with a big financial newsAdministrator • 2020-12-18 02:30:14As of January 1st, we are proposing to extend the “Save Me” measure. Thus, the compensation of 24 leva per day will increase. The employees receive 24 BGN per day if they are insured at 8 o'clock and are on unpaid leave.
- Minister Borissov: There are projects for BGN 850 million and over 4000 jobsAdministrator • 2020-12-15 05:30:03“Certainly, the measures against coronavius have had their effect. I stand as a minister behind my sector and hope it will work well”. This is what Minister of Economy Lachezar Borissov said in the “This Morning” programme on BTyou.
- Minister Petkova: 37% is the share of nuclear energy in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-11 21:30:04Approximately 37% is the share of nuclear energy in Bulgaria's energy mix. This was what Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said during parliamentary control in response to a question about the development of energy in the country.
- Minister Sacheva: There has been growth in registered unemployed in recent daysAdministrator • 2020-12-09 19:30:04In the last few days there has been an increase in registered unemployed. This was announced by the Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva in the “Face to Face” programme.
- Minister Borissov with important financial newsAdministrator • 2020-12-06 22:30:14“The anti-crisis resource invested in the economy is quite large. The responsibility is huge, I struggle for speed, publicity and transparency. We agree everything with business... We are currently in a process of geometrical acceleration, by the end of the year and at the beginning of the next we will have more funds that will be invested in the business”.
- Economy Minister with very good news for the hard hit by K-19Administrator • 2020-12-04 10:30:15Up to 6900 BGN of interest-free credit can take all individuals hit by the crisis. This was announced by Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov in front of Nova TV.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is rich in mineral waters, tourism to benefitAdministrator • 2020-12-03 23:30:14Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a working meeting with the Chairman of the Chamber of Mineral Water in Bulgaria Tsveti Lukarska. The two discussed future joint initiatives and projects, the Ministry of Tourism said.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is a safe destinationAdministrator • 2020-11-22 18:30:13Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed with the representatives of the business in Velingrad the current situation in the sector, identified the difficulties and problems of the industry, commented on the possibilities for overcoming.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15