News tagged with "minister"
- Economy Minister with very good news for the hard hit by K-19Administrator • 2020-12-04 10:30:15Up to 6900 BGN of interest-free credit can take all individuals hit by the crisis. This was announced by Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov in front of Nova TV.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is rich in mineral waters, tourism to benefitAdministrator • 2020-12-03 23:30:14Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a working meeting with the Chairman of the Chamber of Mineral Water in Bulgaria Tsveti Lukarska. The two discussed future joint initiatives and projects, the Ministry of Tourism said.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is a safe destinationAdministrator • 2020-11-22 18:30:13Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed with the representatives of the business in Velingrad the current situation in the sector, identified the difficulties and problems of the industry, commented on the possibilities for overcoming.
- Minister Petkova: Thanks to this project Bulgaria will never be left without natural gasAdministrator • 2020-11-18 11:30:15“In 2013 Bulgargaz signed a contract with SOCAR for the supply of 1 billion cubic meters of gas. It is due to start from January 1, 2021. The important thing for Bulgaria is that from the new year there will be another source of natural gas supply” on the market.
- Prime Minister Borisov: Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria on 1 January next year (Video)Administrator • 2020-11-17 01:30:04“On January 1st next year, Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria. Thus, we will achieve complete diversification of energy suppliers”. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who, together with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, checked the progress of construction activities on the construction of the interconnector gas connection Greece-Bulgaria/IGB/, the government information service reported.
- Economy Minister with very important newsAdministrator • 2020-11-16 03:30:15All statistics show that we are among the leaders in macroeconomic stability. Our government debt is 4 times better than the average in the EU. Bulgaria has buffers in terms of budget structure.
- Minister Borisov explained why the 2021 budget is rationalAdministrator • 2020-11-13 06:30:04Budget 2021 is a rational budget. This was stated by Economy Minister Lachezar Borisov in the morning block of BNT.
- Deputy Minister Yovev: With EU funds we can reach new levels of geodesy developmentAdministrator • 2020-11-05 19:30:15“I am very honored to offer my greetings on the occasion of the official opening of the XXX Jubilee Symposium “Modern technologies, education and professional practice in geodesy and related fields”, namely in the building of the oldest and most prestigious professional organization in Bulgaria — the Scientific and Technical Unions. It is not only traditions that oblige us to develop, improve and honor geodesy as a profession, but also our professional conscience.” This was said by Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Valentin Yovev at the opening of the international forum, according to the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
“Gradus”: The company has not maintained commercial relations with Pavel Stoimenov
Administrator • 2021-05-12 00:30:15
Electricity production rose 10.39% compared to 2020
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:17
BACB with over 20% growth of assets and borrowed funds
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:05