News tagged with "minister"
- Minister Petkova: 37% is the share of nuclear energy in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-12-11 21:30:04Approximately 37% is the share of nuclear energy in Bulgaria's energy mix. This was what Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said during parliamentary control in response to a question about the development of energy in the country.
- Minister Sacheva: There has been growth in registered unemployed in recent daysAdministrator • 2020-12-09 19:30:04In the last few days there has been an increase in registered unemployed. This was announced by the Social Minister Denitsa Sacheva in the “Face to Face” programme.
- Minister Borissov with important financial newsAdministrator • 2020-12-06 22:30:14“The anti-crisis resource invested in the economy is quite large. The responsibility is huge, I struggle for speed, publicity and transparency. We agree everything with business... We are currently in a process of geometrical acceleration, by the end of the year and at the beginning of the next we will have more funds that will be invested in the business”.
- Economy Minister with very good news for the hard hit by K-19Administrator • 2020-12-04 10:30:15Up to 6900 BGN of interest-free credit can take all individuals hit by the crisis. This was announced by Minister of Economy Lachezar Borisov in front of Nova TV.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is rich in mineral waters, tourism to benefitAdministrator • 2020-12-03 23:30:14Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a working meeting with the Chairman of the Chamber of Mineral Water in Bulgaria Tsveti Lukarska. The two discussed future joint initiatives and projects, the Ministry of Tourism said.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is a safe destinationAdministrator • 2020-11-22 18:30:13Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed with the representatives of the business in Velingrad the current situation in the sector, identified the difficulties and problems of the industry, commented on the possibilities for overcoming.
- Minister Petkova: Thanks to this project Bulgaria will never be left without natural gasAdministrator • 2020-11-18 11:30:15“In 2013 Bulgargaz signed a contract with SOCAR for the supply of 1 billion cubic meters of gas. It is due to start from January 1, 2021. The important thing for Bulgaria is that from the new year there will be another source of natural gas supply” on the market.
- Prime Minister Borisov: Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria on 1 January next year (Video)Administrator • 2020-11-17 01:30:04“On January 1st next year, Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria. Thus, we will achieve complete diversification of energy suppliers”. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who, together with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, checked the progress of construction activities on the construction of the interconnector gas connection Greece-Bulgaria/IGB/, the government information service reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15