News tagged with "minister"
- Minister Petkova: Thanks to this project Bulgaria will never be left without natural gasAdministrator • 2020-11-18 11:30:15“In 2013 Bulgargaz signed a contract with SOCAR for the supply of 1 billion cubic meters of gas. It is due to start from January 1, 2021. The important thing for Bulgaria is that from the new year there will be another source of natural gas supply” on the market.
- Prime Minister Borisov: Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria on 1 January next year (Video)Administrator • 2020-11-17 01:30:04“On January 1st next year, Azerbaijani gas will enter Bulgaria. Thus, we will achieve complete diversification of energy suppliers”. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who, together with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, checked the progress of construction activities on the construction of the interconnector gas connection Greece-Bulgaria/IGB/, the government information service reported.
- Economy Minister with very important newsAdministrator • 2020-11-16 03:30:15All statistics show that we are among the leaders in macroeconomic stability. Our government debt is 4 times better than the average in the EU. Bulgaria has buffers in terms of budget structure.
- Minister Borisov explained why the 2021 budget is rationalAdministrator • 2020-11-13 06:30:04Budget 2021 is a rational budget. This was stated by Economy Minister Lachezar Borisov in the morning block of BNT.
- Deputy Minister Yovev: With EU funds we can reach new levels of geodesy developmentAdministrator • 2020-11-05 19:30:15“I am very honored to offer my greetings on the occasion of the official opening of the XXX Jubilee Symposium “Modern technologies, education and professional practice in geodesy and related fields”, namely in the building of the oldest and most prestigious professional organization in Bulgaria — the Scientific and Technical Unions. It is not only traditions that oblige us to develop, improve and honor geodesy as a profession, but also our professional conscience.” This was said by Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Valentin Yovev at the opening of the international forum, according to the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
- Minister Sacheva rebuked all critics of the Recovery PlanAdministrator • 2020-11-04 08:30:04The public discussion of the National Recovery and Sustainability Plan will continue until 29 November. By the end of the year, the plan is due to be deposited in Brussels for coordination with the European Commission. The European Commission recommends that investments should be targeted in seven leading areas.
- Minister Nikolova: Over 414,000 Serbs visited Bulgaria in 2019Administrator • 2020-11-03 02:30:04In these times of unprecedented global challenge, it is extremely important that we preserve our ties and the results achieved in our bilateral cooperation. Before the crisis unfolded, we were pleased to acknowledge that Serbia and Bulgaria had a balanced tourist flow, with the tourism opportunities of our ancient capitals, big cities, mountain resorts, as well as our Black Sea resorts are well known to both Serbs and Bulgarians. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova during the meeting with H. Prof. Prof. Zeljko Jovic, Serbia's ambassador, the Ministry of Tourism said.
- BHRA and KRIB held a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister NikolovaAdministrator • 2020-10-27 10:30:14Deputy Chairpersons of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) Atanas Dimitrov and Branimir Milanov, Parliamentary Secretary of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) Rumyana Georgieva and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held working meeting.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15