News tagged with "minister"
- Economy Minister with very important newsAdministrator • 2020-11-16 03:30:15All statistics show that we are among the leaders in macroeconomic stability. Our government debt is 4 times better than the average in the EU. Bulgaria has buffers in terms of budget structure.
- Minister Borisov explained why the 2021 budget is rationalAdministrator • 2020-11-13 06:30:04Budget 2021 is a rational budget. This was stated by Economy Minister Lachezar Borisov in the morning block of BNT.
- Deputy Minister Yovev: With EU funds we can reach new levels of geodesy developmentAdministrator • 2020-11-05 19:30:15“I am very honored to offer my greetings on the occasion of the official opening of the XXX Jubilee Symposium “Modern technologies, education and professional practice in geodesy and related fields”, namely in the building of the oldest and most prestigious professional organization in Bulgaria — the Scientific and Technical Unions. It is not only traditions that oblige us to develop, improve and honor geodesy as a profession, but also our professional conscience.” This was said by Deputy Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Valentin Yovev at the opening of the international forum, according to the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works.
- Minister Sacheva rebuked all critics of the Recovery PlanAdministrator • 2020-11-04 08:30:04The public discussion of the National Recovery and Sustainability Plan will continue until 29 November. By the end of the year, the plan is due to be deposited in Brussels for coordination with the European Commission. The European Commission recommends that investments should be targeted in seven leading areas.
- Minister Nikolova: Over 414,000 Serbs visited Bulgaria in 2019Administrator • 2020-11-03 02:30:04In these times of unprecedented global challenge, it is extremely important that we preserve our ties and the results achieved in our bilateral cooperation. Before the crisis unfolded, we were pleased to acknowledge that Serbia and Bulgaria had a balanced tourist flow, with the tourism opportunities of our ancient capitals, big cities, mountain resorts, as well as our Black Sea resorts are well known to both Serbs and Bulgarians. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova during the meeting with H. Prof. Prof. Zeljko Jovic, Serbia's ambassador, the Ministry of Tourism said.
- BHRA and KRIB held a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister NikolovaAdministrator • 2020-10-27 10:30:14Deputy Chairpersons of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA) Atanas Dimitrov and Branimir Milanov, Parliamentary Secretary of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB) Rumyana Georgieva and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held working meeting.
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Minister Zhelyazkov with great financial news for taxi driversAdministrator • 2020-10-23 03:30:16The state stands ready to support taxi carriers, to alleviate the economic consequences of COVID-19. This was announced by the Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Rosen Zhelyazkov during a meeting with representatives of the taxi industry, we learned from the Transport Ministry.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15