News tagged with "minister"
- Minister Nikolova: Germany is our priority tourism market and partnerAdministrator • 2020-08-11 20:30:16Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held a working meeting with Kalin Sutev, official representative for Bulgaria of the German tour operator Der Turistik. Topical issues were discussed from bilateral cooperation in the context of a COVID-19 pandemic and following the warning of the central German authorities about travel to three areas in our country. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- The new economy minister with very important news for £400mAdministrator • 2020-08-03 01:30:05The economy ministry's top priority is publicity and transparency. The departmental actions are deepening. The measure associated with limiting a “success” fee is not to hobble the consultancy business, it has its role, but the rates they want for themselves are too serious.
- They inspect pesticide warehouses at the behest of Minister Emil DimitrovAdministrator • 2020-07-30 01:30:05The Minister of Environment and Water Emil Dimitrov issued an order for inspections by the Regional Environment and Water Inspections (RIEW) and the Basin Directorates for Storage of Plant Protection Preparations with expired shelf life.
- The new Deputy Minister of Economy enters the Supervisory Board of BDBAdministrator • 2020-07-29 12:30:06The outgoing Executive Director of the Bulgarian Investment Agency, who was appointed Deputy Minister of Economy Stamen Yanev, will also join the Supervisory Board of the Bulgarian Development Bank (BDB).
- The Prime Minister commented on the protests and reported a bit of a journalist! VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-07-28 05:30:19“At this point, we will not use a loan, but we will use the fats we have in the fiscal reserve,” the Prime Minister added. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov regarding the protests against the government.
- Borisov with extraordinary order to Minister Petkova VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-07-23 08:30:20Prime Minister Boyko Borisov ordered the Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova after the end of today's government meeting to clarify in the National Assembly (National Assembly) that a cold reserve will be used only by the state TPP “Maritsa East” II. This was reported by the government information service.
- Minister Taneva: Harvest is difficult, but bread will haveAdministrator • 2020-07-10 00:30:06Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva insisted that there should be no worries about Bulgaria's grain balance as well as about bread prices.
- Krasimir Dachev admitted that he also called the prime ministerAdministrator • 2020-07-04 23:30:06“It is not yet clear the exact cause of the explosion of a boiler at the Svilose cellulose plant in Svishtov.”
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03