News tagged with "minister"
- Karanikolov does not think that the Minister of Economy should approve loans in advanceAdministrator • 2020-05-20 23:30:16Minister Emil Karanikolov does not think that the Minister of Economy should approve credits in advance. He reminded during the meeting of the relevant parliamentary committee that it is not the job of an economy minister to tell the Supervisory Board and the Board of BDB which credits and to whom to approve.
- Deputy Minister from Pomorie: The unsold wine in warehousesAdministrator • 2020-05-20 21:30:07Extraordinary measures will support the wine sector in Bulgaria, which is experiencing difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This became clear during an information meeting of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry in Pomorie. Vineyards and winemakers from Burgas region, as well as from Varna, had the opportunity to get more information about the prepared mechanisms from Deputy Minister Lozana Vasileva.
- Minister of Economy with details of state gas stationsAdministrator • 2020-05-18 05:30:06At the moment, this draft law on state gas stations is being prepared, the purpose of which is to regulate certain things in terms of quantities and reserves.
- Ex-economy minister: VAT reduction is a good solution, but...Administrator • 2020-05-18 03:30:07At the moment, we have nearly 200,000 unemployed, we have businesses hit hard. This is extremely bad for both the economy and the people. It was clear from the beginning that the coronavirus crisis would not pass us by.
- Minister Taneva: We give 16 million to the fishing sectorAdministrator • 2020-05-15 15:30:06We give 16 million BGN to support the Fisheries and Aquaculture Sector. This was said at a briefing in the Council of Ministers of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva, reports “Focus”.
- Minister Kirilov revealed what our rights will be in quarantineAdministrator • 2020-05-07 04:30:18The amendments to the Health Act give an option to pity the imposed quarantine on two instances in accordance with the Administrative Procedure Code (APC). This is clear from the new texts tabled by the Council of Ministers, which will abolish the state of emergency on 13 May, writes “Trud”.
- Deputy Prime Minister Donchev reported important financial newsAdministrator • 2020-04-25 16:30:19Bulgaria will ask the European Commission for permission to spend in advance part of the European money planned for the next programming period. This was announced by Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev.
- The Prime Minister announced will $350 per cover be distributed for everyone because of the crisis! BLITZ TVAdministrator • 2020-04-22 13:30:17“Will we give money? Yo, that's it. Giving money to people from other people's taxes”, so Prime Minister Boyko Borisov began his answer to a journalist's question whether it was discussed to give a grant to all those affected by the crisis caused by the coronavirus.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03