News tagged with "money"
- Vasil Velev, AIKB: Resources are limited, money for anti-crisis measures has until the end of MayAdministrator • 2021-05-13 19:30:14The expected deficit will be larger. There is money available for the anti-crisis measures until the end of May, and this requires the affected structures to quickly get clarity on whether they can rely on any support afterwards. This was what Vasil Velev - Chairman of the Board of AICB commented to BNT. In his words, the crisis has not passed.
- National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03At the end of March 2021, the money in circulation reached BGN 21 208.7 million. For a one-year period (compared to the end of March 2020) they rose by 15.4 per cent, or by BGN 2825.5 million, reported by the Bulgarian National Bank /BNB/.
- Prime Minister with key conversation with Health Minister over K-19 and lots of moneyAdministrator • 2020-12-25 23:30:15I will check if the emergency centre in Dospat has not been paid the money for the people on the front line, 80 - 90 million BGN goes a month for the money to come to the people.
- Borisov bitten Radev cruelly: I'm not throwing the money out of the jeep, but... VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-11-29 02:30:04“If there wasn't a pandemic, it wouldn't be so hard for the world. Bulgaria has never needed unity so much.” This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov during his visit to the village of Birkova, Municipality of Velingrad, where he inspected the new Primary School “Dr. Petar Beron”.
- Surprise! The Bulgarian spends large sums of money in the middle of the pandemic and this proves itAdministrator • 2020-10-30 06:30:03Bulgarians carry more banknotes of 50 levs and 100 levs in their pocket, according to the Bulgarian National Bank data. This shows that Bulgarians spend larger amounts despite the spread of Covid-19. Money in circulation grew by BGN 1.578 billion, or 8.62 per cent for a year and reached BGN 19.884 billion at the end of September, the Central Bank announced, Trud reports.
- Dramatic fall in money sent by gourbetchmen abroadAdministrator • 2020-10-01 12:30:16The money that our countrymen send abroad to their loved ones in our country has decreased nearly 9 times as a result of the covid-crisis. This shows the data of the Bulgarian National Bank, bgonair.bg writes.
- Nikolay Vassilev: The new debt was rightly withdrawn now, but let the money remain as a big reserveAdministrator • 2020-09-18 03:30:17Minister Ananiev's team deserves congratulations on the borrowed loan, Bulgaria has low debt and therefore received low interest rates. This is what the economist and former Minister Nikolay Vassilev stated in the “This Morning” broadcast on BBC you. According to him, however, this debt is not necessary because we have a bad financial reserve. The budget until August is surplus by BGN 1.5 billion and this could remain so.
- Gutterish: Do not waste the money on stimulating the economy for fossil fuelsAdministrator • 2020-09-17 19:30:04UN Secretary-General Antoniou Guterish today urged governments not to waste money on economic recovery, supporting fossil fuel industries that contribute to global warming, the Associated Press reported.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15