News tagged with "nikolova"
- Ambassador Predescu congratulated Mariana Nikolova for advertising Bulgaria in RomaniaAdministrator • 2021-04-27 21:30:16I congratulate you on the advertising of Bulgaria that you make on the market Romania. I think it's very successful. This was stated by N. E. Mrs. Brundusa Predescu, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Romania at a working meeting with retired Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova.
- Mariyana Nikolova: Free sunbeds and umbrellas will be available this yearAdministrator • 2021-04-15 23:30:04The practice for the free umbrellas and sun loungers from last year is good and workable and we will apply it this year. We have drafted amendments to the Black Sea Coastal Device Act, its coordination is forthcoming. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister Mariyana Nikolova to BBC. And he added that the business along the sea is already preparing for the start of the season from May 1, complying with safety regulations issued by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Mariyana Nikolova in Pamporovo: Tourists expected by mid-AprilAdministrator • 2021-03-27 19:30:15Pamporovo reports a good winter season and it is expected that in the coming days the interest will remain and tourists to have until mid-April. At the moment here the conditions for snow sports are very good, and the upcoming school vacation gives another opportunity for trips in the mountains. And I urge Bulgarians to prefer precisely our winter resorts to spend their leisure time because they are not only safe and safe, but also contribute to improving health. We hope that the increased interest will continue during the remaining days until the end of the season, as a prerequisite for this are the excellent condition of the tracks and the forecast for good weather.
- Mariyana Nikolova: I recommend the mountains for trips in spring breakAdministrator • 2021-03-23 20:30:04Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova made a working visit to Bansko, where together with Mayor Ivan Kadev discussed the possibilities for continuation of the winter season in the conditions of the temporary anti-epidemic measures introduced on the territory of the country, said the press center of The Ministry of Tourism.
- Minister Nikolova: Germany is in the top 3 markets for incoming tourism in BulgariaAdministrator • 2021-03-15 19:30:15The German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce will be our partner and ambassador in terms of information exchange related to the security of the citizens of Germany traveling to our country for tourism purposes. This became clear today during a meeting of Deputy Prime Minister Mariyana Nikolova with Dr. Mitko Vasilev, Governor of the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce. Our overall goal is that the information arrives on time and correctly to the institutions in Germany - the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Robert Koch Institute, responsible for publishing information related to COVID-19 when travelling German citizens abroad in the coming months, reported by press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Ambassador to Mariyana Nikolova: How brave you are, you opened the borders for IsraelAdministrator • 2021-03-08 20:30:04Deputy Prime Minister Mariyana Nikolova and H. E. Yoram Elron, Israel's ambassador, discussed holding a bilateral business forum in tourism, the tourism ministry said.
- Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism DestinationAdministrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova spoke with H. E. Christophe Eichhorn, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Bulgaria, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Nikolova: We discuss restaurants to open under the conditions of those in the hotelsAdministrator • 2021-01-19 19:30:14It is discussed the possibility to open all restaurants under conditions where the restaurants in the hotels are currently operating. The next meeting of the National Operations Headquarters on Thursday will further discuss the possibility of loosening measures concerning establishments. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova after the meeting held in the Ministry of Health with representatives of the restaurant industry. The discussion was attended by Minister of Health Kostadin Angelov, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva and Economy Minister Luchezar Borissov, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15