News tagged with "nikolova"
- Nikolova: It is not possible to welcome the New Year in the restaurants of the hotelsAdministrator • 2020-12-22 21:30:04“We all wish after 22 hours and especially for the New Year, and I as a minister, to have the opportunity to welcome the New Year within the normal hour, but at this stage there is no such decision, as the picture still does not allow it. If there is another additional solution, it will be discussed by Headquarters.” This is what Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova said.
- Mariana Nikolova: We will have a winter season, but it will be differentAdministrator • 2020-12-20 19:30:03In our country there will be a winter season, but it will be different with unprecedented measures. Starting tomorrow, I start visiting our winter resorts. This is what Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova told NOVA.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is a safe destinationAdministrator • 2020-11-22 18:30:13Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed with the representatives of the business in Velingrad the current situation in the sector, identified the difficulties and problems of the industry, commented on the possibilities for overcoming.
- Nikolova: We will discuss a compromise with the curfew for the holidaysAdministrator • 2020-11-14 01:30:15Applications for State aid to tour operators are currently being considered. This is what Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova told BNT.
- Nikolova: We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about seasonAdministrator • 2020-11-08 20:30:14We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about a season. We will do our best for our compatriots, as well as tourists from neighbouring countries, to have the opportunity to use the power of our mountains and our wonderful resorts. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova in the programme “Sunday 150” on BNR.
- Nikolova: With competitions like Eurovision we will reach the young audienceAdministrator • 2020-11-05 21:30:16Through competitions such as Eurovision, we can reach the young audience that we want to target for trips in Bulgaria. This was pointed out by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova during a meeting with Viktoria Georgieva, who will represent the country in the upcoming edition of the event, and the national organizers of the competition. Thanks to her participation we have the opportunity to promote both the talents in our country and the diverse natural and cultural-historical treasures, Minister Nikolova commented. In her words, such internationally established competitions are a good marketing platform for Bulgaria as a brand and tourist destination. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Mariana Nikolova to Hungarian Ambassador: We need to attract more tourists from HungaryAdministrator • 2020-10-14 21:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a working meeting with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Hungary in our country Tekla Harangozo. The focus of the conversation was the issue of the forthcoming meeting of the Bulgarian-Hungarian mixed commission for economic cooperation. It is scheduled to meet at the end of January next year. This was reported by the press service of the ICJ.
Warren Buffett's conglomerate has earned over $80bn in 2020
Administrator • 2021-02-28 19:30:17
Bitcoin price fell to $44,600
Administrator • 2021-02-28 18:30:14
Statistics: Improvement in construction and services in February
Administrator • 2021-02-26 23:30:15