News tagged with "nikolova"
- Mariana Nikolova wants reduced prices for sunbeds and umbrellas in summer 2021Administrator • 2020-09-27 22:30:15I congratulate everyone working in the sector on International Tourism Day. Despite the pandemic, many Bulgarians chose our Black Sea coast. Over 2.5 million Bulgarians against 1.1 million foreigners have been on our sea. Bulgarians visited the mountain places, chalets and guest houses en masse.
- Mariana Nikolova: A special lending scheme for the tourism industry is being consideredAdministrator • 2020-09-25 01:30:16Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a working meeting with the Chairman of the Management Board of the Bulgarian Association of Tourism Experts Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dimcho Todorov and members of the organization. This was reported by the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Minister Nikolova: The interest of foreigners in health tourism destinations is greatAdministrator • 2020-09-18 22:30:04The interest of foreigners in health tourism destinations is high and Kyustendil should take advantage of this opportunity. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova during her meeting with representatives of the tourism industry in Kyustendil. The discussion was attended by the mayor of the city, Petar Paunov, Deputy Governor Matthew Popnikolov and Deputy Minister of Tourism Mrs. Irena Georgieva, announced the press center of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Minister Nikolova discussed business opportunities with our former ambassador to Moscow Boyko KotsevAdministrator • 2020-09-11 01:30:04Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held a working meeting with Mr. Boyko Kotsev, a member of the Management Board of the International Bank for Economic Cooperation (IBS) and a longtime ambassador of Bulgaria to the Russian Federation. The talks were within the framework of Minister Nikolova's visit to Moscow. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Deputy Prime Minister Mariyana Nikolova goes on a visit to RussiaAdministrator • 2020-09-07 21:30:05Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova goes on a working visit to the Russian Federation in the period 7-10 September 20202. One of the largest tourist exchanges will be held there. This was reported by the press service of the ICJ.
- Minister Nikolova: Germany is our priority tourism market and partnerAdministrator • 2020-08-11 20:30:16Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova held a working meeting with Kalin Sutev, official representative for Bulgaria of the German tour operator Der Turistik. Topical issues were discussed from bilateral cooperation in the context of a COVID-19 pandemic and following the warning of the central German authorities about travel to three areas in our country. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Mariana Nikolova demanded the cancellation of the quarantine for the return of British tourists from BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-08-06 03:30:06We hope that the British authorities will lift restrictions on Bulgarian citizens when entering the territory of the United Kingdom, as well as the quarantine for British holidaymakers in Bulgaria on their return, as the UK is a priority tourist market and partner of the Bulgaria.
- Mariyana Nikolova: We count in August to have more holidaymakersAdministrator • 2020-07-29 05:30:16We count in August to have more holidaymakers, Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova said in the Morning BNT Block.
Iu will give subsidies to people who decided to stay in town during the New Year holidays
Administrator • 2021-01-20 03:30:15
Shanghai and other coastal regions plan to achieve early carbon peak
Administrator • 2021-01-20 02:30:04
Until February 1, the type of insurance may change
Administrator • 2021-01-20 01:30:04