News tagged with "nikolova"
- Mariana Nikolova: We will have a winter season, but it will be differentAdministrator • 2020-12-20 19:30:03In our country there will be a winter season, but it will be different with unprecedented measures. Starting tomorrow, I start visiting our winter resorts. This is what Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova told NOVA.
- Minister Nikolova: Bulgaria is a safe destinationAdministrator • 2020-11-22 18:30:13Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova discussed with the representatives of the business in Velingrad the current situation in the sector, identified the difficulties and problems of the industry, commented on the possibilities for overcoming.
- Nikolova: We will discuss a compromise with the curfew for the holidaysAdministrator • 2020-11-14 01:30:15Applications for State aid to tour operators are currently being considered. This is what Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova told BNT.
- Nikolova: We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about seasonAdministrator • 2020-11-08 20:30:14We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about a season. We will do our best for our compatriots, as well as tourists from neighbouring countries, to have the opportunity to use the power of our mountains and our wonderful resorts. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova in the programme “Sunday 150” on BNR.
- Nikolova: With competitions like Eurovision we will reach the young audienceAdministrator • 2020-11-05 21:30:16Through competitions such as Eurovision, we can reach the young audience that we want to target for trips in Bulgaria. This was pointed out by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova during a meeting with Viktoria Georgieva, who will represent the country in the upcoming edition of the event, and the national organizers of the competition. Thanks to her participation we have the opportunity to promote both the talents in our country and the diverse natural and cultural-historical treasures, Minister Nikolova commented. In her words, such internationally established competitions are a good marketing platform for Bulgaria as a brand and tourist destination. This was reported by the Ministry of Tourism.
- Nikolova to the Turkish Minister of Tourism: We respect all measuresAdministrator • 2020-10-23 22:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova spoke with Minister of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey Mehmet Ersoy. With his Turkish counterpart, they discussed opportunities for joint initiatives between the two countries, the tourism ministry said.
- Mariana Nikolova to Hungarian Ambassador: We need to attract more tourists from HungaryAdministrator • 2020-10-14 21:30:15Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova held a working meeting with Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Hungary in our country Tekla Harangozo. The focus of the conversation was the issue of the forthcoming meeting of the Bulgarian-Hungarian mixed commission for economic cooperation. It is scheduled to meet at the end of January next year. This was reported by the press service of the ICJ.
- Mariana Nikolova wants reduced prices for sunbeds and umbrellas in summer 2021Administrator • 2020-09-27 22:30:15I congratulate everyone working in the sector on International Tourism Day. Despite the pandemic, many Bulgarians chose our Black Sea coast. Over 2.5 million Bulgarians against 1.1 million foreigners have been on our sea. Bulgarians visited the mountain places, chalets and guest houses en masse.
Hainan Free Trade Zone is likely to become the world's largest tariff-free market, according to a report by KPMG and The Moodie Davitt
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:16
The Consul of Russia in Varna: There is no document that Bulgaria is an unfriendly state
Administrator • 2021-05-09 19:30:04
National Bank: For a year money in circulation increased by 15.4%
Administrator • 2021-05-08 20:30:03