News tagged with "pandemic"
- Unemployment returned to pre-pandemic levelsAdministrator • 2021-05-18 01:30:16Recorded unemployment returned to pre-pandemic levels of COVID-19, the press center of the Employment Agency said. According to agency data, the rate of recorded unemployment in April was 6.1 per cent, which is 0.4 per cent less than the previous month. The year-on-year decline is 2.8 percentage points.
- EU countries have lost almost 6 million jobs due to pandemicAdministrator • 2021-03-11 19:30:03The COVID-19 pandemic has deprived European Union countries of 5.7 million jobs. This is clear from the European Fund for Improvement of Living and Working Conditions (Eurofound) report on Thursday.
- This is the biggest gainer from the pandemic, without it just life will notAdministrator • 2020-12-19 03:30:15The coronavirus pandemic continues to take off stage retailer after retailer, while Swiss shobkeeper Lindt & Spruengli increases its U.S. market share and competitor Laederach opens its largest store yet in New York, Bloomberg writes, as cited by BG VOICE.
- U.S. imports from China have risen in 2020 despite tariffs and pandemicAdministrator • 2020-12-17 01:30:03Despite additional duties imposed by the Trump administration on Chinese goods and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, U.S. imports from China are rising this year, the New York Times writes.
- Over BGN 10 billion deficit in the budget for 2 years due to the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-10-21 18:30:15Among the priorities next year are income, education, health, social and pension policy and defence.
- World Bank: Pandemic to shrink economic growth in Asia to its lowest level since 1967Administrator • 2020-09-30 01:30:14The coronavirus pandemic is expected to lead to the most slowed economic growth in East Asia and the Pacific region, and also China, over the past more than 50 years, the World Bank warned in its latest report, as cited by Reuters.
- India invests $1.46 trillion in its economy, hit by the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-08-16 20:30:04Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said yesterday that his country had done well with reining in the coronavirus pandemic and announced $1.46 trillion in infrastructure projects to support a weakened economy, the Associated Press reported.
- Along the pandemic, US billionaires got rich by $565bnAdministrator • 2020-06-06 03:30:18Since March 18, the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, American billionaires have increased their wealth by a total of more than $500bn, according to the report from the Institute for Policy Studies.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15